shape
carat
color
clarity

The plot thickens.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
There seems to be a new source for diamonds in town. Anyone else get this email?
6C5A0C66-9B33-45CE-8A18-422FAC81FD12.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think this is wink

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s clearly Paul, but I didn’t get one because I sent him a no contact email in response to an email he sent me several months ago.

edit, I did get one but it was in my junk file and I unsubscribed. paul better not contact me again. I will get my lawyers involved.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
It’s clearly Paul, but I didn’t get one because I sent him a no contact email in response to an email he sent me several months ago.

edit, I did get one but it was in my junk file and I unsubscribed. paul better not contact me again. I will get my lawyers involved.

Hi whitewave, anything you’d like to share or is there a thread somewhere I’ve missed?

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Received an email as well.
I thought it was phishing/spam, so I didn't even read it before I deleted it.

Edited: I pulled it out of my delete folder and read it. Drawing a line in the sand related to cut date is...interesting. That's all I'll say.

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just weird.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Since we’re all probably current or prior or had dealings with HPD, does this mean that Paul is using HPD’s email list? Is this legal?

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was hoping any of the prosumers could shad a bit more light on whatever situation happened with all the abovementioned brands, as I presume that trade members cannot easily talk about such sensitive matters.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I'm totally lost. What is this? What is this all about? Generalities are fine.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I'm totally lost. What is this? What is this all about? Generalities are fine.

So early this year or late last year there was an email sent out to HPD customers. I’ll paste it here as it’s been posted in other threads so I think it’s ok. Now it appears that Paul is opening a new company and has sent out emails to HPD customers.

Dear Clients and Friends,

I need to address a situation which has been brought public. Today the Pricescope website announced a dispute involving High Performance Diamonds.

First, let me assure you that everything at High Performance Diamonds is business as usual. Our team is fulfilling current and new orders with the same enthusiasm, spirit and commitment to quality as we have had for the last 11 years.

The reported “dispute” is baseless fallout from an unfortunate situation.

At the end of June, Paul Slegers of Crafted by Infinity, confessed to disappropriation of funds from CBI’s parent company. As you can imagine, this was a shocking development. He was summarily dismissed. Crafted by Infinity’s US Director was able to continue providing access to the CBI inventory and our business has continued smoothly, with no interruption.

Paul Slegers has recently contacted Pricescope, falsely claiming to own my company, High Performance Diamonds. Out of an abundance of caution, Pricescope alerted their users to the existence of this “dispute”. I appreciate the rationale which prompts them to make this announcement and agree with their policy of full transparency toward consumers. We have provided Pricescope with all necessary documents to show that I started and own High Performance Diamonds and expect a resolution shortly.

This communication is to assure you there is no threat to my business, nor to my clients’ past, present or future projects with High Performance Diamonds.

My commitment to my clients is undiminished. My entire life has been spent building this wonderful business. Our entire team takes pride in our reputation. We take pride in our commitment to the highest quality standards in everything we do. We especially take

Thank you for listening. You can always contact me directly with questions. The entire HPD team sincerely appreciates your support.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nothing gets PSers going like talking about the “secret sauce” in these diamonds, lol!

I don’t think I got one of these emails, which is strange.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: Under the “love” section on the website it says

“Love is the emotion driving our work. We have chosen the name ‘Amanda’ because of its Latin meaning: ‘deserves to be loved’.”

Amanda isn't even an actual person??? I'm not sure how I feel about that. If you're picking a latin gerundive for your name, maybe don't pick one that's a common first name.

Yeah - who is Amanda?
:lol: Under the “love” section on the website it says

“Love is the emotion driving our work. We have chosen the name ‘Amanda’ because of its Latin meaning: ‘deserves to be loved’.”

All I can think of is that scene from the Simpsons:

Moe: "Is Amanda Hugandkiss here? Amanda Hugandkiss? I need Amanda Hugandkiss. Why can't I find Amanda Hugandkiss?"

ETA: I'm just ribbing on the website in good fun. I've never purchased anything from HPD or CBI so I have no dog in this fight!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results