shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pink Ladies are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
I''m a bad girl for posting this without pictures - but I just had to post because they are just AMAZING!!!

I still don''t know what I''m going to do with them, especially now that they are here .... I just cannot keep my eyeballs or hands off of them!!

My camera batteries are charging as soon as they are done I promise to take pictures and to post them. The sun is starting to go down so I won''t get sun shots today - we are going to be heading out shortly and won''t be back until later this evening.

But I will try to get sun shots tomorrow.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Waiting!~
3.gif
~

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m out of the loop, what are they? Barry stones?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, what did you get?!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
what''d you get????

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink what? You can''t just leave us off hanging with no description and information!
38.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which one do you like best? I''m curious about #3 which shows an orangish pink stone and it''s a tourmaline?

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
My personal favorite is #2. It''s absolutely gorgeous - but that''s based on dim indoor lighting. I''ll give better details when I see them tomorrow in the sun.

#3 is an orangey pink with a very, very little bit of a light beige - or some tone of warmth to it - I can''t quite tell. It''s magnificent.

Yes, they are all tourmalines, and all Dan Stair stones.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love all of them!!! I''m no help at all....

Lori

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see your pictures. Dan''s stones are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results