shape
carat
color
clarity

The People's Princess

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was so beautiful. Today would have been her 55th birthday. As a young American girl I was always amazed with her grace and beauty.

For the bling lovers. This Tiara is so beautiful!

I love seeing pictures of Kate with her wedding ring.

_4606.jpeg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww....she was so beautiful. Such a sad story. I was one of those people who got up in the middle of the night to watch her wedding. I remember just being glued to the tv set. Back in those days, things were not replayed over and over again like they are now. I got married just before she did, and had my first baby just before she did and we are close in age, so I loved watching news about her. To this day, I remember where I was when I heard about her accident and just feeling so very sad that whole day.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was always enamoured by Princess Di too mayk - I know she has her critics and she wasn't perfect (who is) but we're close in age and as a young woman I felt we were going through the same stages of life and I admired her style and grace. She wasn't a classic beauty but she was lovely and had a radiance and glow about her that was captivating. Her sons loved her very much going by statements they've made, especially a speech made by Harry a few years ago. I love seeing her ring on Kate too, I think it looks beautiful on her. I like it so much I bought a smaller version of it lol.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How sweet of Mayk to remember Princess Diana's birthday and to start a thread in her memory. I loved reading about her, and I know many wouldn't agree but I did think she was a classic beauty. She was so beautiful and so tragic. What a terrible, terrible pity about her accident. I so wish we could go back in time and yell, "Don't get in that car!" If only they'd stayed at the Ritz that night in the suite they were booked for, instead of going back to Dodi's. If only.

I really enjoyed the link to the tiara article, Betty. Thanks.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss Princess Diana. I wonder what she would be like now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results