shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official PMS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I feel like the Tazmanian Devil
29.gif

I thought we could use a thread for PMS venting

Currently I feel like this
29.gif
39.gif
29.gif
7.gif
29.gif
14.gif
14.gif
39.gif
29.gif
11.gif
11.gif
14.gif
38.gif
29.gif
11.gif

But not necessarily in that order.
Anyone else relate?
Any suggestions?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh love, I''m sorry you''re feeling cruddy. I can only offer you sympathy and *HUGS*, and hope that this cheers you up.

It certainly picks me up when I''m PMSy
9.gif
That and a hot cuppa and a comfy couch.

inothasapms.jpg

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Even though it is clear to me immediately after I have vented that I *do* get PMS, this LOL cat is hilarious.

Yesterday I saw this thread, did a quick scan and thought-hey I''m doing fine this month. Fast Fwd to the evening when DF comes home around 9pm, tells me he had a late lunch and either needs something small, or not all for dinner. I flip out. Luckily for us both, me flipping out isn''t that big a deal, but after yelling at him about how I was starving and had waited for him, I took a deep breath, put on my shoes and went for a walk till I could calm myself down and realize I was waaaay over reacting. So ya. PMS. It happens.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t usually suffer from PMS, but for some reason my last PM week was horrible. I was grouchy all week at work and at home, was terribly bloated, felt itchy like I needed to jump out of my skin, breasts hurt (and I mean HURT), and had breakouts on my face and upper back on top of it all. It was ridiculous, and I really wish this thread had been up last week! I''m attributing my symptoms this time, since they were so out of the ordinary, to eating too much salt and not getting enough exercise, plus being stressed out in my personal life and at work. The change in seasons also didn''t help much, it was very humid here and I think that contributed to the bloating/breakouts. Next month I''m cutting out the salt and will schedule more time to exercise.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi
hehehe That was funny! (Yes, I see the resemblance...)

Mayachel
The weird thing about PMS is that you only realize you are over reacting after the fact. In the eye of the storm it always feels quite justified.

Monnie
Sorry you had such a bad week. I hear you about the breakouts - those ones on your upper back that just hurt, right? They are so underground - like cysts? Yah, they SUCK! And the water retention too! Double yuck. Salt will probably help, and exercise always does. I am sure cutting out coffee would help me a lot, but that would be like taking the blanket away from Linus LOL.

Glad you are feeling better.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 9:12:28 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Oh love, I''m sorry you''re feeling cruddy. I can only offer you sympathy and *HUGS*, and hope that this cheers you up.

9.gif

HAHAHAHAHA that is such a hilarious picture.

I don''t have any recommendations. Just be sure to take some time to calm down and look back in retrospect to see if you''re irrational. I hate it though, because in the moment, everything is so serious and important to me, even if FI says I''m totally overreacting.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 9:12:28 AM
Author: DandiAndi

9.gif

Dandi- I just wanted to write and ask how you found this picture of me and FI this weekend!?! Were you stalking us on Friday night? How did you manage to stay out of view and snap this totally accurate picture?
41.gif

Wow I seriously couldn''t find a better image to depict my behavior when I am PMSing. Absolutely perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results