shape
carat
color
clarity

The new gem?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My daughter's fiancé had been having some pain and I told him to wake me up if it got worse. He did and I packed up everything and drove him to the emergency room. No one was in the parking lot, but they let only him get out of my car to go into the hospital. So I came home and decided I had better not get back into my pajamas. I ate an entire box of Walker's salted caramel and chocolate chunk shortbread with cream cheese and then had two Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.Then I got out my laptop and came to Pricescope. For some reason I watched the entire vdeon on how toilet paper was made and when it was over I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do next. I had gotten interested in the process and couldn't recall why I was watching it. Please don't do this to me when I am tired and confused, Karl. Apparently I will research anything.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Deb,
Prayers are outgoing for him and you and your family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb,
Prayers are outgoing for him and you and your family.

Thank you. I picked him up at 3:30 AM and he was on anti-nausea medication and pain meds. He had been given an ultra-sound and told it wasn't several things (like gallstones or his kidneys).. He was also told to come back if certain symptoms presented. He felt well enough to eat noodle soup and to go to to sleep last night.

Your prayers are much appreciated.

Deb

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I picked him up at 3:30 AM and he was on anti-nausea medication and pain meds. He had been given an ultra-sound and told it wasn't several things (like gallstones or his kidneys).. He was also told to come back if certain symptoms presented. He felt well enough to eat noodle soup and to go to to sleep last night.

Your prayers are much appreciated.

Deb

Deb so glad your daughter's fiancé is OK and hope he remains well. I also am relieved they didn't let you go into the ER with him. When I read that I breathed a sigh of relief. Continued prayers and good thoughts being sent your way. And (((hugs))).

So I came home and decided I had better not get back into my pajamas. I ate an entire box of Walker's salted caramel and chocolate chunk shortbread with cream cheese and then had two Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

And yummmm. Two of my favorite things to enjoy. :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results