shape
carat
color
clarity

The love of my life :) JK..Custom made RB halo

bvernier

Rough_Rock
I really need to get some pictures of her sparking in the sun. It's almost bliding..but for now office camera phone pics will have to do :)

0910101104.jpg

0910101105.jpg

0910101107.jpg

0910101108.jpg

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous :love:

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful!! i love the details in the side view

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is gorgeous! Maybe the second love of your life? ;)) What is your finger size? The coverage is fabulous!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
I'm in love, too. Might you post all the specs please? Also, who made this gorgeous girl?

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning!! :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! I can see why you are in love!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring!!! :love:

Congrats

LM

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Wow - what a beauty.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, but please tell us more. How big is that center stone and who made that setting for you? Also, we can use more pictures of this beauty.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ! ::)

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
That is a lot of sparkle. Very nice.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Congratulations. :love:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love it, congrats! Gorgeous profile!

bvernier

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! It is a platinum band with a .82 VS1 I color center excellent cut. All the side stones and stones in the melee are G-H color. The band is .89 total carat weight and it's a size 5 3/4. All the diamonds were hand picked by Bill Bailey at Dimonz in Falls Chruch, VA. He has a jeweler make the band, and he sets the diamonds. My fiancée literally showed him 1 picture of a Tacori ring I liked..and we had no idea what it would end up looking like until it came in the mail! My center stone alone appraised for the total price we paid including the platinum band! Highly recommended!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
What will you do for a wedding band on this ring? I still can't stop thinking about this ring - gorgeous!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

bvernier

Rough_Rock
The same guy who made the ring along with my "diamond" guy have the band planned out. It will be a slightly curved half eternity. The sides of my engagement ring taper up from .04-.04-.06-.06-.08 so I'm curious to see what size diamond will be in the band. Again though, it will be sight unseen until it comes in the mail but I completely trust them considering how great my ring turned out!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Actually you posted your diamond guy's name and I googled him - he looks utterly amazing - your ring might have sold me!! :) (no I'm not a stalker just a savvy shopper lol)

bvernier

Rough_Rock
yes! His prices are great too..the website might be a little bit outdated but my fiancée said he was great to work with and such a nice guy. He did my moms engagement ring and band a couple of years ago too. The best part is I told my fiancée he could just do white gold since platinum is usually twice as much, but it actually was only a difference of like $300! I think the platinum definitely makes my diamonds look more white and "sparkly" :)

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Oh I totally agree re: platinum. I thought I was going to have to go with WG but his price ballpark seems like PLAT might happen! Yay! I am so happy you posted here. Do you live near his place of business or was your entire transaction via phone and computer? Did you get to see photos of your stone and / or setting prior to purchase?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

bvernier

Rough_Rock
We live in Florida so we aren't close at all. Entire thing was done by phone..you may be able to get pictures out of him, but my FH wasn't concerned enough I guess?? Ha if you talk to Bill, tell him Mike says "Hi" from Florida :)

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
bvernier said:
We live in Florida so we aren't close at all. Entire thing was done by phone..you may be able to get pictures out of him, but my FH wasn't concerned enough I guess?? Ha if you talk to Bill, tell him Mike says "Hi" from Florida :)
Will do! =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results