shape
carat
color
clarity

The Jewelry Appraiser of Manhasset, NY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mikewaldo

Rough_Rock
I just left the office of The Jewelry Appraiser in Manhasset, NY, and I need to share my experience. After much research to find a truly independent jewelry appraiser, I decided to give Deborah Villepigue a call. She was not the first call I made, I called a couple "independant jewelry appraisers", including a couple in the diamond district of NYC. I also checked some websites, including Pricescope, and found only good things concerning The Jewelry Appraiser. I was not let down, all that I read was true, she was professional, well informed and truly a joy to work with. I knew I made the right choice as soon as i walked through the door, from the warm greeting from Nancy to the warm purple hue of the paint. When I walked through Deborah''s office door, I found an office well laid out with a microscope, instruments and machines, a true laboratory. She greeted me with a warm smile and introduced herself. After some pleasantries, she went right to work, asking what the purpose of the appraisal was (it was an estate, as I found out, since I had several pieces and was an inheritance). As she worked she explained everything, what she was looking for and what she had found. She was teaching me about my jewelry, I was impressed. I was also impressed with how hard she worked, how thorough she was and how much she was actually enjoying her work. After 2 hours, she was done, not a moment was wasted. I left the office well informed and felt as if I had made a friend. I now feel I have a friend in the industry. I highly recommend Deborah Villepigue, The Jewelry Appraiser. You will not be disappointed. Just tell her Mike sent you. Thanks so much Deborah, I''ll be back
36.gif

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
She is a real pro! NAJA is very proud of her, too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results