shape
carat
color
clarity

The great TP debate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a however it ends up on the holder person.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How Fun.

I love when a trivial thing gets so much attention.
It's very Seinfeld.

I'm an over the top kind of guy.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Raised as an under but got sick of JD freaking out that it should be over so now I''m an over by force. He shouldn''t even get a say in the matter-he hasn''t been able to figure out the intricate details of the tp holder mechanism to change it. Unless it''s put on under. Selective.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why not have two TP holders?
One for each.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
over!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Holy crap!!! (pun intended
10.gif
) Why are we women the only ones who can figure out how to put the new roll on the the damned holder????
32.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/5/2010 5:09:12 PM
Author: Upgradable
10.gif
) Why are we women the only ones who can figure out how to put the new roll on the the damned holder????
32.gif
Hey Lady, you''re crusin for a brusin there.
29.gif
9.gif
9.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
If I put it on, I always do it over. However, if someone else puts it on under, I don''t mind.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 5:09:12 PM
Author: Upgradable
10.gif
32.gif

Uhh, I am guilty of almost never changing the roll, especially if it involves me going down to the basement to get another one. DH does it far more than I do!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Over - and I usually manage to restrain myself from changing it at someone else''s house.

Usually.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I remember one specific day that I had to change two rolls at my own house, then went to a restaurant and found myself obliged to put a new roll in there too! I''m still sporting that scar!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Over. I have to change it if it''s under- even if it''s not at my own home
3.gif

I never considered that some people prefer it that way
6.gif
2.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
From Kenny: Why not have two TP holders?
One for each.

I would've entertained the idea, however..he would use his over roll and not change it. He would change my under roll to an over, rather than put a new over on his. His bathroom downstairs, he just puts the tp on the counter. It's only on a roller if *I* put it there. I'm telling ya, he's a savage. Don't get me started on ice cube trays. Seriously.

ETA: forgot to hit the quote button to show the post I was replying to!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl . . . You need to learn Kung Fu.
31.gif

Hey, check out this link.
They get into the mechanics and physics of it.

Hahahaha.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t really pay much attention to this, but would say it''s usually over. But if under no biggie.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kal, in the immortal words of he who shouldn''t be named, "Either you are for us, or you are against us."
25.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 6:10:10 PM
Author: kenny
Kal, in the immortal words of he who shouldn''t be named, ''Either you are for us, or you are against us.''
25.gif

bwahahaha I gotta get London from dance class but I had to say that made me snort my starbucks up my nose!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh lord, I just had to examine my reflexes. I''m a right hand over, left hand under-er. So, to be honest.... the main bath is an under roll, the master is an over roll. I''m devastated to realize there is a difference!!!!

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
I don''t really care, but it was usually under in my house growing up. Which was strange since no one else in my family cares either. My bf is super into making sure it''s over (he says it''s more ergonomically correct
20.gif
) and he gets into a fit if it''s ever under. So now it''s always over.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahaha Uppy''s like..dyslexic with her toilet paper.

Kenny-that site is funny! However..I am unable to show JD seeing as how it supports his caveman thinking.

Tho..on the Kung Fu thing..one time we were play fighting and I nailed him in a pressure point-he seriously walked *right* into my fist-and ohhh lordy I thought he was dead! It''s funny now..like really really funny..but I almost cried when it happened. He had defensive tactics training for the Reserves a couple weekends ago and they were going over pressure points and the Instructor asked if anyone had ever been hit in each of these certain spots and JD raised his hand for that one...hahaha I said yeah, but did you tell him it was your wife that did it?? haha

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I''m an over, but I''ve become more flexible since marrying.

What I really dislike are the freestanding TP holders that are vertical.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, for vertical is left or right right?

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
OVER!!

i have killed for less....

29.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Over, clearly over.

Because duh: toilet paper is meant to be folded into that neat V when you have a maid or housekeeper. How can you make the fold if it''s under???

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
El: when hubby greenlights that housekeeper, I''ll let her decide how to put the roll on. No arguements from me!

And Packy..... bwahahaha!!! You go, Kung Fu fighter!!!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 7:17:32 PM
Author: luckynumber
OVER!!

i have killed for less....

29.gif
Bahahaha! This, exactly.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you look at the little flowers on the toilet paper you''d notice that if they''re UNDER they''re UPSIDE DOWN sheesh people - it''s over! ;-)

April20

Ideal_Rock
Under. At least in our master bathroom. DH hasn''t put the holder up in the hall bath!! It''s been a year and I''m still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results