shape
carat
color
clarity

The Great Gatsby.....

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That flower ring she has on in that scene and the deco headpiece are amazing!!!!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
How about that shot where we first see her and we see the ring in all of its blazing glory? :love:

Then sitting at the dining table and she''s holding up her ring to her chest. I was think that they should do that in all of the movies! It would stop me from having to constantly strain my eyes to catch glimpses in movies!

The interiors, the fashion, the jewelry and Leonardo are all divine.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh yes... this is a big part of why I want to see this movie. Unfortunately the husband-thing won't see it with me so I'll have to find someone else.

Gosh also Carey Mulligan is just so friggin adorable, omg. Her hair is so cute. I don't think I could pull off a haircut like that but I WANT to whenever I look at her!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
heraanderson|1369609623|3454182 said:
How about that shot where we first see her and we see the ring in all of its blazing glory? :love:

Oh hello, LOVE !! :love:
I went to watch the movie not just for my love of the dramatic story, but also because of the BLING!!!! And fashion!! I swear, every 5 minutes, I was slapping my boyfriend on his shoulder to gasp at something beautiful…. and that first scene with Daisy's ring was definitely one of them!!!!! :-o :-o :-o :love: :love: :love:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you liked the jewelry in this version, please do yourself a favor and see the 1974 version with Robert Redford & Mia Farrow. Cartier supplied all the jewelry, and it makes the the Tiffany jewelry in the 2013 film disappear.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^^For example:

Attachments

• _49.bmp
    2.6 MB · Views: 398
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results