shape
carat
color
clarity

The Great Clip Earring Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
If any of you cunning gals comes across earrings like this ... clip/dangle or drop/ivoryesque pearl color ...for $50 or less ... please, pretty please ... give me a hollar!

I love these from Ross Simons but they''re OUCH real vintage and OUCH 18K gold and OUCH over 1K.

THANKS!!!

p.s. -- I feel terrible starting another "help me" thread when I haven''t had a chance to organize a "All Deco''s Wedding Stuff In One Place" thread. I''m swamp-ed with less than two weeks to go details ... like ... darn CLIP EARRINGS. (I might just go without!)

clippearlearrings.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
You could try making some yourself...or a friend of mine knows a woman who makes and mails jewelry and she's supposed to be good...she could prob make something that you could wear--

http://www.designsbyinna.com/

Hopefully I'm allowed to post that...if not, sorry!!!
32.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing!

Not exactly the same, but Ruby Lane has these.

These are fun!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
too late to get pierced?

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
not as nice as the ones you posted, but less than $20.

pearlcliponsfordeco.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys ... I forgot to subscribe to my own thread & didn''t realize anyone had answered. Wedding Tornado ... sorry!!

Love love love the "look" of Travelinggal''s 3rd pick ... but worry it would "dangle" at the level of my plump jowl
3.gif
callng attetion to it as opposed to my .. um, well padded cheekbones?
31.gif
Also love the price ... 1.99! (Well ... ebay, it could be $50 by the time the auction finishes
20.gif
)

Novia -- where''d you find the teardrop dangles? Those are pretty ... I''m usually a "round pearl" girl but I''m open to options!

LadyKenna -- ''fraid it''s too late to pierce ... wedding''s Oct 7th. I guess they make prettier temp earrings now than the "gold ball" of yore but ... too much other stuff going on right now to go "under the gun" so to speak! Made it to 39 unpierced ... think it might take a couple Pro Wrestlers & an awl .... OR .... $$ to buy those Asscher split claw Whiteflash studs to make me "do the do".

9.gif

50sclips.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2006 10:22:35 PM
Author: jcrow
did you check out all 5 pages of this site?

Ooooh. Just did ... how pretty is this brooch!
31.gif
How amazing would it look on a bouquet, or clipped to my mini-veil pouf thingie? Hmmmm.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
oopsie .. here it is ... $35 buckeroonis ...

broach.jpg

snapdragon

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love those Ross Simons earrings you posted!

Here is a pair of hand-patinated bronze clip-on earrings with pearls by Michael Michaud for $38.00.

I discovered Michael Michaud jewelry from lurking on this site. It really is beautiful in person. Or at least the necklace I ordered online is.

The link is: http://sattvagallery.com/michaelmichaud11.html

sattva_1913_33986911.jpg

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
m8606e.jpg

http://www.partytimejewelry.com/individual/medium/earrings/m8606ecl.html

$9. dunno when your wedding is, but these could work as most people don''t "notice" earrrings as much as we think they do. they come in clip on.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty finds guys! Thanks Snapdragon & Cellososweet!

I think I may have to call off The Great Clip Earring Hunt on account of time ticking ticking into the future.

23.gif

9 days & counting ... actually 8 days & some # of hours after 4pm today ...
3.gif

31.gif

1.gif

32.gif

19.gif

36.gif

2.gif

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
deco, i found those earrings here: http://www.bridalpeople.com/earrings-gold
best of all, they ship in less than 24 hours!

i don''t remember what your dress ended up looking like. i know you were looking at the carolina herrera shirtdress. did you end up going with that? do you have any pictures? did i miss them? i''d love to see some.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results