shape
carat
color
clarity

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly... revisited

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Whatever happened to that thread with the hilariously ugly jewelry? I couldn''t find it. But I really feel you guys should see this thing that was posted on e-bay.

What are these? My first thought was... Fakeys? ? ??? Eyeballs also a possibility. Very romantic gift for your girl.

booring.jpg

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Oh that is horrible!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha! That ring reminds me of the FemBots in Austin Powers! They shoot bullets out of their nipples...I wonder if that ring shoots diamonds out of its nipples?! (If so, I may have to buy it!)

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
LOLOL Fembot!
oh-- I wish I owned something that shot diamonds out of it!! maybe my jewelry box?
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
That thread is on page 2--with the fembot tatas in full tow
3.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
lol, looks like the ring is staring at me....make it stop!!!
32.gif
3.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2008 9:24:05 PM
Author:Independent Gal
Whatever happened to that thread with the hilariously ugly jewelry? I couldn''t find it. But I really feel you guys should see this thing that was posted on e-bay.

What are these? My first thought was... Fakeys? ? ??? Eyeballs also a possibility. Very romantic gift for your girl.
Oh wow, now that''s attractive! LOL. It''s looks like a bullfrog''s bulgy eyes to me. Ribbbbbiitttttt.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results