shape
carat
color
clarity

The gift I didn’t know I needed.

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
I have a lovely MIL who was set on getting me something I would love for my big 5-OH. She has a bracelet she loves and thought I needed a version of it, and was very wise in listening to my babble about the importance of cut and folks like Brian Gavin.

Enter my beautiful birthday gift of 38, .15 ct, 3.5 mm BG signature melee, platinum, bezel set inline bracelet. It makes for a most wonderfully hefty and sparkly wrist decor.

BGs website took gorgeous studio shots, but I thought a few on my wrist wouldn’t go awry?

86E66CAC-209A-42D5-9534-B3FACF5B06C6.jpeg A1DE3D8C-E49B-4F40-A07C-BD4E267AD056.jpeg 808F69A3-86BC-453D-A639-E63336324F56.jpeg

Last edited:

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What a lovely gift!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a lovely MIL who was set on getting me something I would love for my big 5-OH. She has a bracelet she loves and thought I needed a version of it, and was very wise in listening to my babble about the importance of cut and folks like Brian Gavin.

Enter my beautiful birthday gift of 38, .15 ct, 3.5 mm BG signature melee, platinum, bezel set inline bracelet. It makes for a most wonderfully hefty and sparkly wrist decor.

BGs website took gorgeous studio shots, but I thought a few on my wrist wouldn’t go awry?

86E66CAC-209A-42D5-9534-B3FACF5B06C6.jpeg A1DE3D8C-E49B-4F40-A07C-BD4E267AD056.jpeg 808F69A3-86BC-453D-A639-E63336324F56.jpeg

It's beautiful! What a great MIL you have.

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! What a lovely gift!!!
Thank you! I couldn’t agree more. I still feel stunned by it.

That’s was so sweet of her ! Your blessed to have such a thoughtful Mother- in- law :kiss2:
I sure do, and feel lucky every day because of it. We even moved to be close to them when our kiddo was born.

Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you! BG’s bench did such a lovely job. The photos make the bezels feel more apparent than they are. IRL it seems to me they all but disappear.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely gift-it looks gorgeous on your wrist!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely a stunning beauty! How kind of your MIL, Happy 50 birthday!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is crazy but I have been considering almost the exact same bracelet but from Whiteflash!!! It was difficult deciding on size since there were no real life arm shots with the full bezel setting...and you come along and post the very same one!

I wonder if you could ask who their setting supplier for that bracelet is??? I'd really like to know if it's the exact same one! You could message me on LT if you don't want to say here.

This is absolutely gorgeous, and wow, what a great MIL you have!!!! You must be a great DIL to be given such a beautiful and generous gift!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! What a great MIL you have.
:kiss2: I couldn’t agree more, she is wonderful. And that she would choose to get me something like this is really just proof of how kind and loving she is.

What a lovely gift-it looks gorgeous on your wrist!
Thank you so much! I agree, even though on a sunny day, it feels like its sparkles walk into the room about 2 seconds ahead of me. :lol:

Absolutely a stunning beauty! How kind of your MIL, Happy 50 birthday!

Thank you. I agree, she is super kind, and I couldn’t think of a better distraction for turning fif—ooh sparkles. ;)2

Beautiful!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

:appl::appl: I agree!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so gorgeous on you!!

What an amazing MIL you have :kiss2:

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
This is crazy but I have been considering almost the exact same bracelet but from Whiteflash!!! It was difficult deciding on size since there were no real life arm shots with the full bezel setting...and you come along and post the very same one!

I wonder if you could ask who their setting supplier for that bracelet is??? I'd really like to know if it's the exact same one! You could message me on LT if you don't want to say here.

This is absolutely gorgeous, and wow, what a great MIL you have!!!! You must be a great DIL to be given such a beautiful and generous gift!

That is hilarious that you’re looking at nearly the same! Absolutely, I felt like sizing was a shot in the dark (MIL wanted to make sure I thought it was perfect, so we had long talks about size—and I found it super hard!) With it on my wrist I would say, this size is wearable any day I manage to get out of my workout gear, but I wouldn’t want it any bigger unless I intended it only for special occasions. It’s right on the edge.

It was helpful to have her bracelet to compare to, but it was purchased while they were traveling in Thailand, so the setting was quite different from what folks have access to in the US. It is flatter and the bezels are rounder in profile. We even talked about this with BG because we had the thought that wouldn’t it be perfect if the 2 bracelets could snap together into a necklace. We sent photos of her bracelet to BG to see if it would be possible, but it became too difficult because of the difference in the links. That difference is subtle, but it just wouldn’t really work, or at least not by just making them join-able.

In the end we still went with the same length of 7.5” because I liked how it moved and draped, and we went up about .5mm on the stones. (So hers has about 48 links where this one has 38. And the links BG are just a bit wider than they are tall (where in MIL bracelet they’re quite a bit shorter) I will shoot BG an email to see if they‘ll say who supplied the links. The studio pictures they took have some really great close ups of the hardware, fwiw. And here are a couple more of it on (and one of it on the counter) in case it helps you think.

47274DE8-0CFD-45C6-B3BA-CCC0351EEC27.jpeg 754B640A-D8F4-4FFF-934D-F3F6BD496748.jpeg

7DB5A2C8-699B-4D70-9B2C-A03E8B21EE1A.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is hilarious that you’re looking at nearly the same! Absolutely, I felt like sizing was a shot in the dark (MIL wanted to make sure I thought it was perfect, so we had long talks about size—and I found it super hard!) With it on my wrist I would say, this size is wearable any day I manage to get out of my workout gear, but I wouldn’t want it any bigger unless I intended it only for special occasions. It’s right on the edge.

It was helpful to have her bracelet to compare to, but it was purchased while they were traveling in Thailand, so the setting was quite different from what folks have access to in the US. It is flatter and the bezels are rounder in profile. We even talked about this with BG because we had the thought that wouldn’t it be perfect if the 2 bracelets could snap together into a necklace. We sent photos of her bracelet to BG to see if it would be possible, but it became too difficult because of the difference in the links. That difference is subtle, but it just wouldn’t really work, or at least not by just making them join-able.

In the end we still went with the same length of 7.5” because I liked how it moved and draped, and we went up about .5mm on the stones. (So hers has about 48 links where this one has 38. And the links BG are just a bit wider than they are tall (where in MIL bracelet they’re quite a bit shorter) I will shoot BG an email to see if they‘ll say who supplied the links. The studio pictures they took have some really great close ups of the hardware, fwiw. And here are a couple more of it on (and one of it on the counter) in case it helps you think.

47274DE8-0CFD-45C6-B3BA-CCC0351EEC27.jpeg 754B640A-D8F4-4FFF-934D-F3F6BD496748.jpeg

7DB5A2C8-699B-4D70-9B2C-A03E8B21EE1A.jpeg

Thank you for the extra pictures! It is so gorgeous! My big fear with WF was special ordering something I can't return and the pictures from the supplier are more like CADs so I can be 100% sure about what it really looks like! I want this to be the same one so I'll know for sure! I am totally in agreement that the bezels make it more wearable casually, and I am very casual almost all the time! So having a special occasion bracelet means it would sit in a jewelry box rarely worn! I still cannot believe you posted this! It really is the perfect size! Thanks for finding out who their bracelet setting supplier is! It would help to know if it's the same one!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhhhmazing !!! So sparkly! What a wonderful gift. Enjoy ❤️

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Enjoy!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! You are very fortunate to have such a sweet and thoughtful MIL.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
So sparkly! What a sweet gift!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!!! Such a beautiful gift! Wear it in good health!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is quite the gift! Enjoy it as I am sure it was given with lots of love!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I would be doing what you are doing in the video all day long... just sit there and move the arm. Happy birthday.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

My goodness
You must be a very kind and loving daughter in law to receive such a beautiful and thoughtful gift

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely gift! It looks perfect of you, and what a sweet and thoughtful MIL!!!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
This is so gorgeous on you!!

What an amazing MIL you have :kiss2:
Thank you and I agree completely about the MIL!

Gorgeous!
Thank you :appl:
Ahhhhhhmazing !!! So sparkly! What a wonderful gift. Enjoy ❤️

Thank you! I definitely will ❤️
Lovely! Enjoy!

Thank you!
Absolutely gorgeous! You are very fortunate to have such a sweet and thoughtful MIL.
I couldn’t agree more!

So sparkly! What a sweet gift!
:kiss2: It sure is.
Happy Birthday!!! Such a beautiful gift! Wear it in good health!
Thank you, and I’ll take all the good health I can get!

Wow! I would be doing what you are doing in the video all day long... just sit there and move the arm. Happy birthday.
Taking the dog for a walk I barely notice when I need to pick up after him because I’m just staring at my wrist as we go from sun to shade and then oooh, back to sun :lol:

My goodness
You must be a very kind and loving daughter in law to receive such a beautiful and thoughtful gift
That is such a kind thought D&D, I would like to think so, but I think the MIL is just that loving. ❤️❤️

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh yeah. You needed that. :kiss2:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you a very happy birthday. What a wonderful gift - it's stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results