shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Just received my new engagement ring this afternoon! I was blown away when I opened the box! I am engaged to my high school sweetheart. He bought me a pearl ring in yellow gold just like this one IMG_0152.jpeg 45 years ago, so that’s why I chose this style. It has SO much sentimental value, plus I just love how feminine and “pretty” the setting is.

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpeg
    IMG_0151.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 14

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Will you pair it with a band? Love the sentimentality of it too! Congratulations!

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful! Will you pair it with a band? Love the sentimentality of it too! Congratulations!

Yes, when we get married I will have a band made to match.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! I really love the first two photos in particular @Octave. The new spacer allows both solitaire and eternity to really shine. Wow, Gorgeous. That’s what my rings want to look like when they grow up! :D

Last edited:

Engrgrl1

Rough_Rock
Lol. Ty! It is same diamond. 2.90 gia E si1 in a solitaire setting.

May I ask a little about the setting? I am waffling between a solitaire with diamond studded setting, or a solitaire in an elegant setting like this in platinum--I know, two different ends of the spectrum. :lol-2: Would you be willing to provide more pictures of the ring or details of the band with, etc. for inspiration ? Out off the hundreds and hundreds of solitaire settings I have looked at, this just seems to have the right proportions (and I am not a knife edge fan and this doesn't appear to be one). Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results