shape
carat
color
clarity

The final product! Take a look

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlinks

Rough_Rock
My search has hopefully come to an end. I recently purchased a ring from the mall jeweler. It was beautiful but not what I wanted. I returned the ring and did some more research. Through this website I came across many recommendations for jamesallen.com It is there that I found what I think is a beautiful diamond. Soon this diamond will be in my possession. Below are a sarin and idealscope. I would love it if you guys could comment on it for me. Thanks again. The idealscope lost some of its color when I transferred the pic from a jpeg to a gif
7.gif

Its a 1.23 Round Brilliant, VS1, G, 61.1% depth 55% table
Idealscope1.24.GIF

Megascope1.24.GIF

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Looks fantastic

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Looks very nice. I have no doubt you got a much nicer stone for your money through James Allen than you would have at the mall shop. Good job!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s an awesome stone!!! How are you going to set it??

tlinks

Rough_Rock
The setting is going to be the classic solitaire in platinum (4 prong setting). I''m almost positive she wants a 3 stone setting but this is honestly the best I can do (10k was my limit). If she wants a 3 stone setting we can arrange that down the road. I know she will be happy with anything and best of all this is exactly what I wanted for her. She has no idea!

tlinks

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really impressed with you guys who do your homework and get an outstanding diamond (at a good price) for your future wife!

Be sure to show us the real diamond when it comes!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! She''ll love it.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous. She is going to love it. I also think it is very cool that you are open to letting her turn it into a 3-stone down the line. I like a man who''s already thinking along the lines of a future upgrade
36.gif

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
Good job setting and keeping a budget in the diamond search. As a man it is very difficult, you want the best, and you definitely see the best [$$)] when on pricescope.

Nice looking IS too.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is going to be one heck of a stunning diamond. Everything about it looks just right, and you can''t go wrong with jamesallen. Be sure to post pics soon!

PS -- it''s great that you''re already open-minded about future upgrades, hehe. Your future wife is one lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results