shape
carat
color
clarity

The final countdown! 30 days!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
So just typing that makes me have a huge grin. There is still a TON to do, but I''m working on it. Mostly it is my DIY projects that I can tackle one at a time. FI just sent me the confirmation for our hotel for the wedding night and i got tears in my eyes because it says, "Confirmation for MR. AND MRS._____" Whew.

I swear, everytime I just start thinking about the wedding being SOCLOSE (I can''t get the wedding off my mind!!!!) I get a little lump in my throat since I''m so excited/anxious!

Any tips/advice/encouragement is welcome!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I totally know how you feel. I'm 16 days away and I just ordered my new business cards with my new last name.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 12:13:20 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I totally no how you feel. I''m 16 days away and I just ordered my new business cards with my new last name.
i started a new job last week, so I''m just waiting to order them...my sweet boss is ordering everything with the new last name! aaaaaahhhhhhh!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
FI just called. He asked me to leave work early to meet him downtown to get the marriage license! Awwww! This is probably the first time he has taken the initiative for something in the wedding that I didn''t have to prompt him for. Yay!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
awwwwwwww that''s very sweet!!!!!!! these mini-milestones must be so exciting! it''s almost here!!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Great, now I have Europe stuck in my head.
20.gif
9.gif

Woooooot Charbie, getting so close!!
36.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
rushed downtown after leaving work an hour early. in traffic. got lost trying to find the huge courthouse (had to go to the middle of downtown Columbus, OH...kinda big city), literally RAN in heels to the back entrance, but finally made it to the 23rd floor. FI is standing there making me think they closed. but they hadn''t.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

so it was really quick, just had to say we weren''t on drugs, and got the license that''s good for 60 days!!!! just needs to be signed by our priest and we are MARRIED!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! it was so cute, because i could just tell FI was super happy. he hides emotions usually, but he grabbed my hand on the way out and would just not let go. he had a silly smile.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
YAY Charbie!!!

Threadjack: You''re in Columbus?! I''m a Cleveland native, but allllll my best friends (bridesmaids) went to OSU and a few still live in C-Bus. I know it''s a massive school/city but I always wonder, you know, through 6 degrees of separation if I actually know people on PS in ways OTHER than PS :)

This info is likely in another thread, but where are you getting married???

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
*threadjack*

Its the final countdown!!! na na na na...d**n you sunnyd!

now i have to watch arrested development

*threadjack over*

VERY excited for you charbie!!! YAY

I can''t wait till i''m one month away from my wedding day!!!
2.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
charbie - YAAY!
36.gif

So happy you got your marriage license...your FI sounds so cute and excited!

Glad you planned ahead...DH and I waited until 2 days before the wedding to get our marriage license and got in the building 10 minutes before they closed!! Talk about a close call!!

You''re down to the wire now. I hope everything goes smoothly for you in this last 4 weeks!
1.gif

P.S. GO BUCKS!!!!
9.gif
DH and I are driving from Pittsburgh to C-bus for the game on Saturday! Crappy seats, but still excited!
1.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 10:54:37 PM
Author: LauraSLP07
charbie - YAAY!
36.gif

So happy you got your marriage license...your FI sounds so cute and excited!

Glad you planned ahead...DH and I waited until 2 days before the wedding to get our marriage license and got in the building 10 minutes before they closed!! Talk about a close call!!

You''re down to the wire now. I hope everything goes smoothly for you in this last 4 weeks!
1.gif

P.S. GO BUCKS!!!!
9.gif
DH and I are driving from Pittsburgh to C-bus for the game on Saturday! Crappy seats, but still excited!
1.gif

GO BUCKEYES!!!! I''m rockin'' my nuts necklace today! whoooo---hoooooo!

FI is going to the game too...he''s not even an alum! He went to Miami! He''s going with his cousin. I''m mad since I am CLEARLY a bigger buckeye fan. Grrr...have a great time at the game tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 7:03:43 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
YAY Charbie!!!

Threadjack: You''re in Columbus?! I''m a Cleveland native, but allllll my best friends (bridesmaids) went to OSU and a few still live in C-Bus. I know it''s a massive school/city but I always wonder, you know, through 6 degrees of separation if I actually know people on PS in ways OTHER than PS :)

This info is likely in another thread, but where are you getting married???
I''m also a Cleveland native!!! West-sider all the way! Where are you from?!

I just might know some of your BM''s...I went to OSU from ''03-''07 and was a tour guide...somehow i think i knew waaaaaaay too many people at OSU. Such a big school, but I felt right at home!

I''m getting married in Columbus at the Columbus Athenaeum. It''s smack dab in the middle of downtown. Our church is on the Northside up in Sharon Woods. Know the area?

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
29 days today! i can''t believe we have less than a month left! FI and i had a talk and he''s been really helpful ever since, we are yet to get our marriage license though, we work in different counties, so it''s tough to get us both in the same place on a weekday, i hope we manage to get ours soon
3.gif

good luck with the rest of your planning!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results