carat
color
clarity

The FAMILY Thread

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi!

So after Elle posted her glorious family shot of all her beauties, I've found myself looking at familiar names here and either outright asking (:razz:) or plainly wishing such and such user would do a family shot because I know they have faint worthy goodies.

Then I realised such breathtaking pictures, on one thread would be the epitome of gemstone heaven.. then I got light headed from the thought and needed to sit down :lol:

So! Hear ye hear ye O fellow gemstone family! I kindly propose all you wonderful people do us the honour of taking family shots of all your beauties.. purely for our viewing pleasure! I know what a PITA undertaking I am asking from you all, so please accept my thanks in advance as a symbol of my eternal gratitude. :kiss:

I would attach Elle's (and others) family shots here but I use my phone to come on PS and I've no idea how exactly to copy paste or save these pictures.

(Perhaps Acinom, queen of collection thread starters could do the honours if at all possible)?

Thanking you again

TRS

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea! I'd love to see everyone's gorgeous collections. :dance:

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
I love this idea. Hope for sun everywhere (and no wind if that is an issue where you live) so picture taking can commence!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Acinom you really don't disappoint! I promise when I get my ring from Sally I'll do a family shot (not that it's anything to hold your breath for haha).

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will challenge myself to make a decent pic of my complete collection in the coming days. For starters I share my Victor collection pic:

IMG_2867.JPG

You're the best! I love seeing all those collections. Like a bunch of candy!

Your Victor collection is amazing. That asscher ring is on my list of ones to get one day! Just beautiful! :kiss:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is dangerous! Just when I think I don't need another spinel and I certainly do not need a Paraiba this thread appears. :twisted:

Seriously ladies- you all have stunning collections and I look forward to more eye-candy pics. Such gorgeous gemstones from PS members who have the best eyes for color. :love:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom you're on fire!!!

amyek

Rough_Rock
I want to play too. I will post some pics when I get home from work. This thread has some amazing(!!!) gems and rings! WOW

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few blues.

blue_teaser-jpg.355907

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg Chrono I don't think I've ever seen your loose stones before :lickout:

Details, details I need details!!! Just a list of names would suffice (for now) haha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results