shape
carat
color
clarity

The Facets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone been to their store in NYC? FI and I will be in Manhatten over the holidays.
I''m thinking of dragging him there so I can try out their eternity bands. I''ve got my heart
set on one for my wedding ring.

Tybee
(my dress is supposed to come in on Thursday!!! Why am I one of the few whose dress didn''t
come in early????? I can hardly wait!!!)

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I have been several times, and if my e-ring wasn't Ritani Endless Love (it has a matching w-band), I would get my wedding band from them. I love their quality and customer service. They are very nice and not car salesy, like a lot of DD places. Jerry will probabley be there when you go and he's great to work with.
9.gif

Good luck, you'll love it!

ETA: We will be getting my FI's comfort fit wedding band from SP, definitely.
10.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I've been there. Just be prepared because it's not an actual store, it's what they call a "booth". They are very nice at Signed Pieces and don't harass you at all. I just looked and looked for a while and they didn't even speak to me until I asked to try something on--which is what I really like because I hate to feel pressured. They are very nice and patient which is hard to find and of course, the rings are gorgeous! Make sure you double check on their hours because they're normally not open on weekends but many of the vendors on 47th Street have changed their hours so they are open 7 days through the holidays, just not sure about SP. You'll have a great time!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been there twice and highly recommend them. No pressure and lots of selection to choose from. Have fun!!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all!
I checked their website and they''ll be open on Christmas Eve.
I can''t wait!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! I have! Its totally worth the trip there. I really needed to get an idea of what size i liked the best for my eternity band so we went in there when I was in NYC for the day with my mom and sister over the summer. They both left wanting new wedding/anniversary bands too!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Hurray!
This makes me so excited! I cannot wait!!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Tybee, have fun! I''ve been to SP & agree w/ what everyone else said. I stopped by their booth before I found PS & was impressed at how nice & knowledgeable Jerry was. There''s also no pressure to buy whatsoever.

Be sure to post pics of you in your dress when it arrives! How exciting!
36.gif

Any more thoughts on what your FI will wear to your wedding?

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Brightspot,

My dress is scheduled to come in tomorrow. I really hope it does! I will surely post pics.
As far as FI and attire? We are no farther then we were before we started, oh well!
We''ll be doing plenty of traveling and relative visiting over the holidays, so I''m sure it will
be discussed.

We have 7 months to go, feels like a lifetime!!!!!!!!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Tybee! Can I ask you a favor if you visit Facets? Particularly to check out a setting and wedding band and tell me what you think.
31.gif

Can''t wait to see your dress!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Princessv,
I''d love to check out a wedding band.
Just let me know which one.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=2738

I''m really annoyed in general with my setting that I have now..no wedding band will fit unless I get a curved
14.gif
and its too thick. I called Facets they seemed really nice and were willing to work with me and even put in smaller stones to make my center pop out more but I''m worried since I haven''t seen it in person
5.gif
but I''m not in any hurry at all to get a different setting and wedding band. Hehe Thanks Tybee!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Zowie!
that is something else!
I can''t wait to see THAT in person!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I just *hope* it looks good in person! And I hope you have tons-o-fun in NY! (I sure wish I could go) Sorry for hijacking your thread Tybee
1.gif
!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2005 4:47:16 PM
Author: Tybee
Brightspot,

My dress is scheduled to come in tomorrow. I really hope it does! I will surely post pics.
As far as FI and attire? We are no farther then we were before we started, oh well!
We''ll be doing plenty of traveling and relative visiting over the holidays, so I''m sure it will
be discussed.

We have 7 months to go, feels like a lifetime!!!!!!!!!
Yay---today is D-day! (dress-day!) Will you get to try it on today? Can''t wait to see the pics!
36.gif

Yeah, 7 months does seem like a long way away. (as does 4 for me) Maybe once the holidays are over you''ll be able to focus more on wedding stuff again. You have plenty of time to find the perfect outfit for your boy.

I wish we were going to be around on Xmas eve--I''d love to meet you...
1.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Brightspot,
You are so sweet!
35.gif

Can''t wait to be in the northeast again! I''ve been in Atlanta so long I''m starting to feel like a Southerner!
I grew up in Connecticut.
Happy Holidays all! We teachers are out for the next two weeks
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maybe my dress will come in!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo, Tybee! Enjoy your nice long vacation from work & have a wonderful holiday! I hope your dress comes in soon....
2.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
We''re back from NYC.

We visited Signed Pieces and couldn''t be happier! We both picked out our rings and Isaac was really helpful and wonderful! I''m totally thrilled! I''m going with a 1 carat raphael eternity band. It''s so pretty, I hated taking it off. The great thing is that walking in there I thought I''d want more than a carat total weight, but trying it on really sold me on the smaller ring.

Princessv, I saw your gorgeous setting, and it''s exactly that...GORGEOUS!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Tybee how fun!!
36.gif
I hope you had a great Christmas!

Hehe I have NO idea what I''ll end up getting
5.gif
but thanks for checking it out!! We''re leaning heavily to Quest since its local and they do awesome work hrm decisions decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results