shape
carat
color
clarity

The end is near?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beth07

Rough_Rock
I have found out that....shhh

the ring has been purchased and is completely 100% paid off! No debt, no payments!

Talk about a lady in waiting!!!!!
36.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Beth!

Crossing my fingers.... 6 more weeks for you!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! That is completely exciting!!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay!
36.gif

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
That is so exciting. Now the waiting might be even harder since you know it is going to happen soon. Have you talked it over with your man whether it will be girl soon or boy soon?

Beth07

Rough_Rock
The waiting is excruciating! (spelling sorry). I think it will be pretty soon, I''m hoping that thing starts burning a hole in his pocket. However, I know he wants to ask for my dad''s blessing so he won''t see them for a couple of weeks or so. I''m just hoping for it to happen by early March.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news...hopefully you won''t have to wait toooooooo long.
2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Crossing my fingers for a quick wait!
36.gif

Beth07

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys! I will surely keep you up to date. Only other things I know is that there is a definite and set plan which he has shared with several friends and his parents!

Beth07

Rough_Rock
TORTURE! IT''S TORURE! This is inhumane treatment! I know he has the ring, it''s in CT at his house (I live in NYC). It''s been a little over a week since he told me and I''m DYING!
40.gif

Only other tid-bit I''ve gathered is it''s platinum.

Uh! The agony!!!!
14.gif

37.gif

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Oh congrats! Hoping it happens soon for you!

And you spelled "excruciating" correctly!
2.gif

Beth07

Rough_Rock
<----- still waiting. Our 3 year anniversary is tomorrow. I hope he does it soon! The skiiing weekend he promised he''s not proposing on is also this weekend. After this weekend we have several busy ones ina row. Me with a family members baby shower, then st. patty''s day and all his friends coming to NYC where I live, then he has MLB fantasy draft (about the most unromantic thing ever!). Then it''s April!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope it happens at your anniversary tomorrow!! You must be going crazy!!!

Beth07

Rough_Rock
I''m very anxious and hyper-analyzing EVERYTHING. It''s completely exhausting.

Of course FF is probably reading this post since he busted me a couple of weeks ago and found me on here.
20.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 2:48:00 PM
Author: Beth07
I''m very anxious and hyper-analyzing EVERYTHING. It''s completely exhausting.

Of course FF is probably reading this post since he busted me a couple of weeks ago and found me on here.
20.gif

Don''t worry...it''s happened to all of us. My FF found me on here too...

Now he thinks it''s hilarious to ask what the "diamond ladies" are up to today...at least he''s good natured about it AND it means that he''s been doing some research!!!

Good Luck!!! Hope it happens this weekend for you!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! If I had a choice between knowing he had the ring and having no clue, I''d choose the latter - the wait would just kill me! I can''t even imagine how you''re feeling right now...hang in there!

jharb

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I''m in a similar situation. I have suspicions that he''s picking up the ring this weekend, not sure which one he''s going with though. It''s kinda torture knowing that it could be in our apartment somewhere...I don''t want to ruin the surprise though!
23.gif
Let''s hope it''s soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results