shape
carat
color
clarity

The countdown is ON!!

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
sooo for those of you who don't know I already have my center stone (we had a deal we couldnt pass up in Aug) but since then we looked at diff. settings and I told him that when he was ready we could go see this guy (who has done some of my friends rings and are gorgeous) to make my setting......

so 3 more days!! Our appoint. is FINALLY on this sat @ noon !!!!!! IM super excited because we both agreed on a setting (with some minor modifications of course)... and were actually going to order it!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

I have a little bit of a cold (i don't know if its cuz I cant sleep out of excitement :wavey: haha im such a kid)

ANYWAY the countdown is on!!!!!!!

MrsDrP

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! That's going to be so much fun!!! Take pictures, I like seeing these kinds of processes unfold.

My countdown is on too! 2 more weeks until my ring is finished, and 3 weeks until our mini vacation. I think he's gonna do it then! :)

Any vacations planned that you think he might pop the question on??!!

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
OH MAN!!!!! I hope you get it in 3 weeks while on vaca wouldn't that be SWEET????

My birthday is the weekend before christmas.. so Im kind of thinking MAYBE then??? He seems to want to go up north snowmobiling (we both have one and it is our winter sport) SO maybe he has something planned there

That would be my guess since I tried getting a hotel in niagara falls with some friends and he vetoed it LOL

Where are you going???? You must be soo excited I think that s where it will happen too!!!

DUST to you!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay. So exciting!!

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much Delta! I m sooo excited!!! I hope it all goes as good as my dreams have been hahaa :)

Too bad I woke up with a bit of a sore throat Boo me !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck Lia!!! :appl:
Also hope your sore throat goes away fast and you feel 100% soon!

MrsDrP

Shiny_Rock
liarudd|1322059327|3067621 said:
OH MAN!!!!! I hope you get it in 3 weeks while on vaca wouldn't that be SWEET????

My birthday is the weekend before christmas.. so Im kind of thinking MAYBE then??? He seems to want to go up north snowmobiling (we both have one and it is our winter sport) SO maybe he has something planned there

That would be my guess since I tried getting a hotel in niagara falls with some friends and he vetoed it LOL

Where are you going???? You must be soo excited I think that s where it will happen too!!!

DUST to you!!!

That'd be a SWEET birthday present!!

We're going to Houston....it's not really a vacation so to speak. He has to go there to take an board exam, so I'm tagging along and we're gonna stay an extra 2 days to play around a little. Idk lol we'll see :)

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
lets hope we both get it by the new year!!! woot woot :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results