shape
carat
color
clarity

The best documentary I've seen this year ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the recommendation Kenny. Will check it out. (Or am I lying? :naughty: )
No, not lying. :cheeky: I really will check it out. :appl:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I watched this last weekend and really enjoyed it. I thought the way they conducted the experiments was fascinating.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I hope it's on Canadian Netflix! Will look for it tonight.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I've seen two that have really made an impression on me:

"There's something Wrong With Aunt Diane"--tells the horrific story of Diane Schuler who drove in the wrong direction on the Taconic and killed 8 people. Her BAC was thru the roof [don't remember but it as way up there} as well as THC from pot. Her husband is a real winner, denying that his wife drank or used pot. However, he worked nights and she worked days, so I have to wonder how much they really knew about each other. They {husband and sister in law} consulted two highly respected medical experts trying to dispute the fact that she was drunk, both of them came to the conclusion she was stoned/drunk. What really ticked me off was his obvious annoyance that he now had to parent his surviving son. HBO on Demand

The other was "3 days in September" which told the story of the horrific terror attack on a school in Beslan. There are photos and interview with survivors. This one really affected me. either Stars or Showtime on demand.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny I had seen the Dishonesty Project - loved it.

Amber - loved "what's wrong with Aunt Diane" - saw it a long time ago. I just added "3 days in September" to my Watchlist (thank you!)

Another really good one (HouseCat mentioned in another thread) - "Hot Coffee" - excellent.

"Chasing Ice" was really good too.

Love documentaries.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the recommendations. :appl:
I'll look for them.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
"Time to Choose" Currently on limited release in theaters so I expect it to be available on Netflix in a few months. Great documentary on global warming.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
CJ2008|1466867177|4048190 said:
kenny I had seen the Dishonesty Project - loved it.

Amber - loved "what's wrong with Aunt Diane" - saw it a long time ago. I just added "3 days in September" to my Watchlist (thank you!)

Another really good one (HouseCat mentioned in another thread) - "Hot Coffee" - excellent.

"Chasing Ice" was really good too.

Love documentaries.

I saw "Hot Coffee" and would recommend it too =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results