shape
carat
color
clarity

The BEST consignment experience with GOG

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
A few months ago, I was looking into selling my 1.6ct MRB mounted in a solitaire setting and I had the smoothest experience with GOG. I believe I got the best price possible too. They were so easy to work with!

I first tried listing on LT and using an appraiser as an intermediary, but doing a private sale for something over 15k made some potential buyers anxious. I then looked around at consignment services and determined that GOG not only had a large number of buyers interested in MRB's, but also had a storefront where shoppers could conveniently preview the diamond. These factors along with the top-notch customer service at GOG helped push along the sale and I had the proceeds in my bank account earlier than expected.

To start the consignment process, I filled out GOG's online form and was promptly contacted by Matt. He was so professional, accommodating, and gave me great advice on how to boost my chances of selling. I sent the diamond unmounted to their store and they notified me right away that it arrived safely. Then Matt came up with a mini market research report for me and let me decide the sale price without any pressure of any kind. He worked with me very patiently and made sure the online diamond photos were to my satisfaction and were the best representation possible. I did not feel they gave my stone any less marketing attention just because it wasn't one of their inventory. They were absolutely fantastic!!

A short three months later, Jonathan contacted me to let me know that there was an interested buyer. This buyer wanted to negotiate a lower price and Jonathan checked with me first to see what I was comfortable with. At one point, I was unsure if the buyer was asking for a low ball price but Jonathan came right back and assured me he wouldn't even have me consider such a low price. GOG really made me feel like they were looking out for me. Once the sale was finalized, their accounting dept contacted me to confirm my address and they sent me a check two weeks sooner than was stated in the consignment contract.

These guys are such a pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend GOG without hesitation for consignment and new purchases.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results