shape
carat
color
clarity

the BEST Christmas gift EVER!!! i'm ENGAGEDDDDDD!! =D

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
I'm super excited that i'm finally engaged!!!! my FIANCE did an FANTABULOUS job. he met with a few different jewelers and brokers before he found the "perfect" person to work with. i LOVE the ring, but the dedication, hard work and time he spent researching and meeting with the jewelers really warms my heart and means the world to me.

just to preface the proposal story:
years ago, i told him that i'd marry him with just a simple plain band, that i didn't even need a diamond. he doesn't make a lot of money and i just wanted to be his wife. we also said that we would have a really short engagement and that we would get married in late spring, so i really wasn't expecting to get engaged until maybe early spring.

the PROPOSAL:
so after our Christmas eve service at church, he headed to our annual Christmas dinner at our local diner with about 40 church friends. we were sitting the in car in the parking lot of the diner when started saying all these really beautiful things. during his little monologue, i really thought he was just in the Christmas spirit and being really sweet. then he pulls a box out of his pocket...then it hits me that he's about to propose!! he tells me how difficult its been because he doesn't make much money and how he wishes he could do more for me. he then talked about how i once said that a plain band would be perfectly fine. then he opens the box and there in the box is a simple, plain band. that's when he asked me to be his wife. i was so excited that he proposed that i hugged him and said YES! as i'm freaking out and kissing him, he then pulls back and said, "you know, while i was at the jewelers, they recommended that i put a diamond on this thing..." then he turns the ring around and there was the most beautiful diamond solitaire i had ever seen. that tricky tricky guy had put the ring in the box with the diamond facing down to mess with me! hahahahaha. as soon as i saw the diamond, i literally jumped out of my seat and screamed. he kissed and acted like giddy school children for a while in the car. i called my mom and my best friends and screamed some more. lol. we finally made it into the diner and had a little impromptu engagement party. lol. it was just FABULOUS!!!

so there....WE'RE ENGAGED!!!! i'm so so happy and honestly, i think HE likes staring at the ring almost more than i do! hahahaha.

1.25 H SI1 H&A
GIA Triple Excellent
custom platinum 6-prong solitaire

ENJOY THE PICS!!

juliebeannn1.jpg

juliebeannn2.jpg

juliebeannn3.jpg

juliebeannn4.jpg

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
a few more...

juliebeannn5.jpg

juliebeannn6.jpg

juliebeannn7.jpg

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: WOWSA, the ring is gorgeous, but more importantly, that was the sweetest story ever!!! Congrats to you both!! :love: :love:

afreebird

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it! What a great proposal and a fabulous ring! Congratulations!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous diamond in a beautiful solitaire setting (love the 6 prongs), but really I think the Christmas proposal story is as shiny and sparkly as the ring -- Congratulations to you both!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, a beautiful story and diamond ring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is the sweetest story I ever heard! What a doll he must be! He is gonna be a real good hubby! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats! :appl: :appl:

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I'm sure your FI felt great that you were so excited even when you thought it was just a plain band. So sweet!

dbleplus

Rough_Rock
Very tricky but totally sweet, and that ring is beautiful! Congrats!

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your engagement story! Congratulations!!! Your ring is gorgeous!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very heart warming story and your ring is just gorgeous!

What a wonderful Christmas surprise - enjoy!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations on the engagement! It looks fantastic on your hand!

stci

Ideal_Rock
This ring is simply divine in your hand! Congrats!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh....what a wonderful engagement story. Congratulations to you both on your engagement. Your fiance did a fabulous job on the ring. It is gorgeous and looks perfect on your hand. He sounds like a very special person and will surely make a wonderful husband. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to the both of you.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Gorgeous ring!!! :love: :love: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet story! Congratulations! You BOTH sound so sweet! Your ring is gorgeous, your guy did awesome. I think you have
a wonderful life ahead of you. With a girl who is willing to sacrifice and a guy who is willing to go the extra mile for his girl,
how can you go wrong!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! and such a sweet proposal, i felt teary reading it :bigsmile:

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet story!! Congratulations! The ring is beautiful! :appl:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to you! :apple: He was very clever and it is so awesome that he surprised you with such a gorgeous, and large, diamond!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet set-up to the proposal - I love that he initially turned the diamond upside down and proposed with just the band. He sounds like a great guy, and you're a lucky lady. The ring is stunning! Congrats :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement!

Your ring is lovely and classic, and it looks fabulous on you :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Moley, that ring is gorgeous!! Every time I see a solitaire I melt a little, just something about that classic, timeless look...It's beautiful, congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Your ring and diamond are lovely.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a great proposal! Congratulations. The ring is classic elegance!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Such a sweet story, congrats!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely lovely. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a lovely story! Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful ring! It looks perfect on your hand!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet story, and the ring is simply stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results