shape
carat
color
clarity

The August Vintage, Inc. “Emma” Setting . . .

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
. . . just got added to the AVI website and I thought y’all might like to see it! It’s named after my great-grandmother, who absolutely loved jewelry and never left home without her bling. @Rhino and I just finished designing it and I can’t wait to have it on my grubby little paw! :Up_to_something:

https://www.augustvintageinc.net/collections/designs-by-jonathan/products/emma?variant=5294392442921

It’s designed to fit a 4-carat AVC, but can be modified to fit many other shapes/sizes. Mine will have double-claw prongs, but that can of course be modified as well.

I’m so excited about this setting! Jon and his team did a great job helping me figure out exactly what I wanted, and then putting it into a CAD design. Jon, you have the patience of a saint! :halo:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Outstanding! :love::love::love: Yes, Jonathan is the most patient person on earth. Thank you for designing this so I'll have something to put my future AVC in!
Which metal will you be using?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Outstanding! :love::love::love: Yes, Jonathan is the most patient person on earth. Thank you for designing this so I'll have something to put my future AVC in!
Which metal will you be using?

Haha! You’re very welcome and I can’t wait to see it! :love:

I believe we’re going with 18k YG. The platinum is gorgeous, but I think the YG is more me. :bigsmile:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! You’re very welcome and I can’t wait to see it! :love:

I believe we’re going with 18k YG. The platinum is gorgeous, but I think the YG is more me. :bigsmile:
Yeah, I got YG with a WG basket for my Katherine which just came in. We're just waiting for the stone! It's cool that our designs are named after our grandmother and great-grandmother! Can't wait to see the finished products! Now we have to be patient as saints waiting on these rings!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I got YG with a WG basket for my Katherine which just came in. We're just waiting for the stone! It's cool that our designs are named after our grandmother and great-grandmother! Can't wait to see the finished products! Now we have to be patient as saints waiting on these rings!!!

YES! The waiting is gonna be SO HARD!!!:cry2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
. . . just got added to the AVI website and I thought y’all might like to see it! It’s named after my great-grandmother, who absolutely loved jewelry and never left home without her bling. @Rhino and I just finished designing it and I can’t wait to have it on my grubby little paw! :Up_to_something:

https://www.augustvintageinc.net/collections/designs-by-jonathan/products/emma?variant=5294392442921

It’s designed to fit a 4-carat AVC, but can be modified to fit many other shapes/sizes. Mine will have double-claw prongs, but that can of course be modified as well.

I’m so excited about this setting! Jon and his team did a great job helping me figure out exactly what I wanted, and then putting it into a CAD design. Jon, you have the patience of a saint! :halo:
Oh my gosh, it’s gorgeous!!! I can’t wait to see it set with your diamond :geek2:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ILikeShiny ~ Thank you! There will definitely be pics! ;))

@ceg ~ Yellow gold is my favorite! Most of my jewelry is YG and I just love the warm look it has. So glad it’s “coming back”! I feel like one of the cool kids for a change! :lol:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie and Matthews, thank you both! I think Emma and Katherine would be BFFs. :bigsmile:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! All that’s left is to create WR’s to match/compliment them!!! :bigsmile:

My WR already kinda matches. BUT . . . I may have to get another one to stack with it! :Up_to_something:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Can’t wait to see it all come together!!! What’s the timeline on the stones?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is mid-March, which is just around the corner!

Same here, I believe! But I’m not sure how soon the setting will be ready, so I might have awhile to wait yet.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, both the Emma and the Katherine settings are absolutely stunning, ladies!! Well done!

As an aside, my sweet daughter is named Catherine Emma. So maybe I should get both for some new rings in honor of her? I could explain it to my hubby that way...:mrgreen:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, both the Emma and the Katherine settings are absolutely stunning, ladies!! Well done!

As an aside, my sweet daughter is named Catherine Emma. So maybe I should get both for some new rings in honor of her? I could explain it to my hubby that way...:mrgreen:

Laila, you HAVE TO!!! It’s a sign! :bigsmile:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium

One for each hand! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results