shape
carat
color
clarity

The 7+ carat ring thread.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, also my dream emerald if I were ever to get a second ring! The price was insane. I can’t remember it , but whoooooo boy it was nuts.

One thing I was surprised by was that the stone tilted this way and that on my hand, leaving it looking crooked. Doesn’t bother me in a round b/c you can’t tell. It was noticeable with the straight sides of an emerald, though, and it made me wonder. Would it be something I got used to or something that increasingly bothered? Honestly not sure.

Omg yes. I thought about that too as I occasionally wear my faux emerald cut diamond ring and it happens and does bother me

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@madelise Ahh teasing us with a cliffhanger…! Feel like I need to know the rest of the story please :geek2:

Been casually on the hunt for many years now. I had a thread pre-pandemic asking about where to source large ones. I hate sales-y convos so it’s been very slow and casual. Hopefully there’s a thread of its own coming soon :) I def owe the PS community quite a bit of threads I think!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results