shape
carat
color
clarity

"that guy" photos...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
so after looking through my photos again this weekend (making my album on mypublisher.com) i realized there are a few pictures where i don''t recognize who the people are.

i know some of the pictures are friends/relatives of DH''s mom who i hadn''t met, but there is one picture that neither of us can figure out who in the world this guy is.

anyone else with a biggish wedding have these "that guy" pictures?

PS: there was a HUGE wedding going on in the ballroom next door to my reception, and i''m well aware of the fact that some of my guests got liquor over there (rude...i know...but nothing i could do about it...) but then i found out that some of their guests had come over to my wedding as well, so it all evened out.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charbie, that''s absolutely hilarious! I was told that at my wedding reception in India, a bunch (around 10-15) of guys were standing near the bar, getting drunk on 100 year old scotch and dancing up a storm. No one could figure out who they were, and each ''side'' thought they were from the other ''side''. Finally my cousins figured out they were random wedding crashers and kicked the lot out! Ofcourse, I only knew about 10 people altogether in that 400+ reception...so it didn''t really make any difference to me!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I have one picture from our wedding photos that we both looked at, showed to all of our parents, and even showed to a few friends because there was one couple who NONE of us know! Nobody can figure out who in the world they are... It''s so strange, but kinda funny
3.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a smaller 100 person wedding, so wedding crashers would probably have been easy to spot, heh.

Also, we had about 15 black belts there, and the bride had brought a sword, so any crashers would have had my sympathies
11.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
SOOOO many, we had disposable cameras on each table and one kid took about 30 pictures of himself lol
I finally got up the nerve to ask dh who it was and it ended up being his 6 year old cousin haha

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
um, yes. i have one of those photos. our photographer set up a portrait booth and this man, still unknown to me, jumped in on me while i was waiting for someone else. my face is terrible....but it pretty much says it all....which is "wtf".

randomguy2.jpg

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
that one is closely followed by this one - random lady that jumped in a nice picture of DH and my dad. no clue who she is.

randomchick2.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy, these are GREAT! It shows real...panache...to not only crash, but get into the intimate action with the bride and groom!

We just had ALOT of topless women standing around on the beach taking photos of us with their camera phones and whatnot while we were taking our official portraits on the beach.

My SS kept saying, "MrsH, MrsH, MrsH!" and I finally said, "Yes?" He pointed to them and said, "THOSE WOMEN ARE NOT WEARING ANY SHIRTS!!!!"

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy, those pictures are hilarious.

Wow, those are some seriously ballsy party crashers!
6.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
oh mimzy! those are exactly what i''m talking about! your face says it all!

my guess it''s a husband and wife wedding crashing crew! obviously they had both been drinking quite a bit, and have the glasses to show off!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
OMG Mimzy!! Those pics are priceless! I didn''t think people actually did that in real life...wow.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
mimzy, those pictures are award-winning, seriously! I LOVE them both!

Our wedding was at a ballroom in a museum so it wasn''t very crasher friendly, but I kind of wish it was so I could have pictures like mimzy''s!
3.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was one girl in our photos whom we absolutely couldn''t recognize for a while, but then one day my DH *finally* figured out who the mystery girl was. It was driving us nuts at the time!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
mimzy- I laughed out loud at those! Hilarious! Our wedding was at Central park, so anyone could stop and watch if they wanted. There was this random lady who cried and hugged me forever- like before I even got to hug my own mother!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results