shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

less_confused

Rough_Rock
I wanted to express my sincere thanks to everyone here who gave me great advice. Whether you were there to be a sounding board or giving me the benefit of your experience and knowledge, I can''t begin to tell you how much it helped.

I am very happy with my choice (some F stud earrings), more so because I was able to make an informed decision after getting the amazing advice you gave.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new ear rings. I hope you''ll provide us with some pics and ear shots over in SMTR. We love to see the final products!

36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/12/2009 5:23:06 PM
Author: tyty333
Congratulations on your new ear rings. I hope you''ll provide us with some pics and ear shots over in SMTR. We love to see the final products!

36.gif
ditto! yay! can''t wait to see them!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2009 5:36:52 PM
Author: D&T

Date: 9/12/2009 5:23:06 PM
Author: tyty333

36.gif
ditto! yay! can''t wait to see them!
Thritto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results