shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks USA Certed Diamonds, EBS Trading and Marcel Pevsner

firstdiamondbuyer

Rough_Rock
I want to give a huge thumbs-up to Martin Sheffield from USA Certed Diamonds, EBS Trading Corp and Marcel Pevsner for their amazing work in producing the engagement ring of my fiancee’s dreams.

I spent a lot of time reading the forums here and chose Martin after seeing numerous great reviews. I emailed him my requirements and he replied back with a fantastic list of quality diamonds that fit the bill. He then kindly arranged appointments for me to view the stones that were housed in NYC (I live in NJ and only wanted to see ones that were available in NY, which Martin happily accommodated).

Thanks to Martin, I met with companies that I simply could never have seen if I was going it alone. All were great, but one stood head and shoulders above for me – EBS Trading Corp. Sammy from EBS has quite simply an amazing collection of diamonds of the finest cuts. Martin had recommended him and he was spot on again.

Both Martin and Sammy showed tremendous patience and the best customer service as I narrowed down what I was after. Even though I was a very small fish, I was shown nothing but the best service every time. Sammy is a rare find in that he will go out of his way to tell you what he sees could be the perceived negative features of a stone. No hard sell, no pressure, nothing. He just wants you to be armed with all the information possible to ensure you’re comfortable with the purchase. EBS specialize in excellent cuts. The reason I had trouble deciding was because there was so many good diamonds to choose from.

I ultimately chose one (and a real beauty it is!). But then I needed a goldsmith. Martin recommended Marcel Pevsner (Gemkraft Corp) in the NYC diamond district. Martin had delivered so far, so I thought, why not, I’ll take a chance. I met with Marcel and got the same great vibe I had from Martin and from Sammy. We went through a bunch of my setting selections together and settled on a design. I told Marcel he had freedom to deviate from the setting and make whatever changes he thought would best enhance the diamond and setting.

Well, two weeks later I was blown away. Marcel had produced an absolute gem of a setting! It’s a micropave band and halo that is a real knockout. Marcel had added more diamonds, of the highest quality, to give it even more sparkle and life. The appraiser couldn’t get over the quality of the stone and the setting – he kept repeating it was just remarkable. And the compliments keep flooding in for the ring and diamond from everyone who sees it!

Martin, Sammy and Marcel gave the best support and service all throughout my experience. It was all the more appreciated because earlier, I had nearly had a much different experience with a retail jeweler who wanted to sell me a horrible diamond at a horrible price to match. Luckily, armed with the info I found from the wonderful people on this forum, I was able to avoid that fate.

I give thanks to all three guys, in particular to Martin who set me on the path to an amazing diamond with Sammy and to a breathtaking setting with Marcel, and who continued to follow up and ensure that everything was going fine even when there was no benefit/reward for him to do so. Thanks guys – you made the engagement a huge success!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results