shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

taking_the_plunge

Rough_Rock

I wanted to thank the staff at WF for all their help during my buying process. They were extremely helpful in both the selection and design process. They custom designed a ring and due to some misscomunication during the wax model phase, the first ring they made was incorrect. However, after several photoshop drawings highlighting the issues, they agreed to the necessary design changes and we both acknowledged the miscommunication and agreed to have the ring re-made.

The second go around resulted in the design I was looking for. Bob at WF was extremely helpful walking me through the process and I couldn''t be more pleased with the final result. My fiance was apparently pleased as well, as she said "yes." ; )

Thanks again to the WF crew!

final_ring_pic.jpg

dfm00

Rough_Rock
Very nice! I really like the crossing prongs. Glad you were able to work out amicably the design issues.

Dave

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad everything worked out for you, and I really like the design of your ring. Congrats!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I remember your dilemma and am glad everything turned out so beautifully. Please post handshots when you have a chance!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad everything worked out. It''s a beautiful design. Congrats on your engagement. Please come back with hand shots when you get a chance!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Not only is the stone beautiful but I love the ring design!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Beautifully done! Congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad they made everything right for you and you and your fi are happy! gorgeous ring by the way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results