shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Pricescope and Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rotarybeast

Rough_Rock
For my first post, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on Pricescope for all your posts. I''ve been lurking for a while and have learned a great deal about diamonds. Today I met with Bryan at Whiteflash and selected a gorgeous diamond for an engagement ring. Having looked elsewhere locally at diamonds, I was blown away when I saw how much better Whiteflash''s diamonds looked, especially under an idealscope. If you''ve been looking at diamonds and haven''t seen an ideal/superideal diamond, they do look great. I know this won''t settle the optical symmetry debate, but the hearts and arrows diamonds looked tremendous, even without the 2000 watts of halogen spotlights that everywhere else seems to have ;-). I can''t say if it was the optical symmetry of the hearts and arrows or the great light return from the diamonds, all I know is they were very beautiful to the eye and didn''t look anything like the typical diamonds I had seen elsewhere. Another big recommendation for Whiteflash to anyone looking for a diamond. Thanks Bryan and James.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your kind words and excellent write up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results