shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to HPD for making this custom PT setting...

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my!! What a beautiful gift!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
for my wife's crystal Opal. The crystal Opal is 9.6mm X 7mm X 2mm (.86ct) from Black Opal Direct surrounded by 16 F/G VS 5 point HPD Lux H&A melees. This is my wife's belated BD gift, b/c of the virus it took a month to get here from Auz...:o. This is my first colored stone purchase and Wink said I got a great deal... :dance:

Img10780.jpg
Img10782.jpg IMG_1164.jpg IMG_1169.jpg

Stunning ❤️

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's an amazing necklace! Your wife is a lucky lady!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire my first reaction was "Wow". It turned out fabulous. Very pretty.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! A birthday gift fit for a queen!

(I've saved a copy for my "inspiration" folder!)

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness, you and your daughters sure know how to spoil a person! Diamond hoops! HPD diamond rings! That necklace is stunning! I don't usually like opals (the swirling colors trigger a headache) but this one is beautiful. Happy belated birthday to her. I think the timing is perfect, getting those lovely gifts several weeks apart instead of all at once. I think you should continue and get her something every single month. It would be so romantic! :D

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous piece! I hope your wife wears it with pride. :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just spectacular!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
@Dancing Fire - just curious how did you decide on their HP Lux melee (as opposed to their Premium)? I am trying to decide between those two for a bracelet and looking for an opinion/suggestions.

And per your (more experienced) opinion, would there be a significant difference between Lux vs. Premium 6pointer, 4ctw bracelet? (since you have seen at least their Lux melee and I haven't had an opportunity to see either.)

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire - just curious how did you decide on their HP Lux melee (as opposed to their Premium)? I am trying to decide between those two for a bracelet and looking for an opinion/suggestions.

And per your (more experienced) opinion, would there be a significant difference between Lux vs. Premium 6pointer, 4ctw bracelet? (since you have seen at least their Lux melee and I haven't had an opportunity to see either.)
I didn't know HPD offer "premium" melees :lol: . I just ask for their Lux melees. You should ask Wink for advise. Is there a big difference in price? same color and clarity as Lux?

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't know HPD offer "premium" melees :lol: . I just ask for their Lux melees. You should ask Wink for advise. Is there a big difference in price? same color and clarity as Lux?

Lol. Yes, they offer Premium melees as well - depending on which source it is coming from. The color and clarity are up to your choosing, either F/G, VS or H/I, VS (for both Lux and Premium.) There is a difference in price, thus I am so on the fence. I don't necessarily want to overpay for the more expensive but tiny 6 pointers if there is minimum performance difference. I saw pics of both and they both look the same to me. :lol: Layla said she chose Premium for her ring. There is that. Oh well... off to overthink this some more.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
for my wife's crystal Opal. The crystal Opal is 9.6mm X 7mm X 2mm (.86ct) from Black Opal Direct surrounded by 16 F/G VS 5 point HPD Lux H&A melees. This is my wife's belated BD gift, b/c of the virus it took a month to get here from Auz...:o. This is my first colored stone purchase and Wink said I got a great deal... :dance:

Img10780.jpg
Img10782.jpg IMG_1164.jpg IMG_1169.jpg

Beautiful!! I LOVE opals.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results