shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Good old Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PD

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to express my gratitude to Jonathan at GOG for helping me find a gorgeous diamond for my now fiancee. As an attorney, I was extremely skeptical about making such a large internet purchase, and was quite determined to buy the diamond from a B&M store even if it cost a few thousand more. I actually started out by purchasing from a local jeweler a Round 1.44 Ideal cut D color, SI1 stone(prongable inclusion) (GIA cert) which was by all accounts beautiful. We both LOVED the stone, but because she swore we could do just as well on the internet, and I could even spend less money I finally gave in and contacted Jonathan...

Jonathan was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and highly professional at all times. He helped us select an absolutely gorgeous Round 1.52 H&A, I color, SI2 (totally eye-clean) that without a doubt puts to shame every diamond I have seen up until this point, including the 1.44 D that I considered the gold standard.

This diamond sparkles like crazy, in every type of light (I proposed at night in a park with one tiny street light on, and the diamond looked like a little firecracker when I opened the box.) Within 24 hours two strangers had complimented already her on such a brilliant ring!

Needless to say anyone who has concerns about shopping for diamonds on the internet should have absolutely NONE when dealing with a class act like Jonathan. I must have spent 60-80 hours dealing with highly recommended local jewelers, inspecting every stone they had, learning all that I could, and honestly none were as knowledgeable or professional as GOG. And anyone concerned about an "I" color, this diamond faces up SO white. I was previously a big fan of the D-F color range, but this stone reflects so much white light (and color!) that I haven''t yet seen any hint of yellow face up in any lighting conditions. Overall I couldn''t be happier, and my fiancee who should be miserable right now studying for the bar hasn''t stopped smiling in two days. So thanks again to Jonathan and this forum!!

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!
appl.gif

I hope to have such a story to share in a couple months...
2.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Good Job Jonathan!

Congratulations PD on your engagement.....

Post pictures if you can..

-Josh
wacko.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
You always can trust Jonathan, and he loves his job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results