shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks PS!

ondone

Rough_Rock
Hello PS! This is my first post and I just wanted to say thanks. I am US Military stationed in Spain, and I just recently bought a WF ACA sight unseen. I have been reading for the past few months and I know more that I ever thought was possible about diamonds. Before this purchase, the only thing I'd ever purchased sight-unseen was a used car on e-bay. That was a piece of cake compared to the stress/emotions involved in buying a diamond for the woman you love that meets her standards, shows her how much you love her, and that you want her to keep forever.

Last year, I bought my fiancee a .51 ct center stone promise ring. At the time I was stationed in Korea and I thought I new what I was doing. But at the same time, I knew that I could know more. We decided then that this stone would become a center stone for my wedding band. :) Yes, I feel that guys can and should wear diamonds.

Before I started reading PS, I was looking at BN and would have purchased the most ct weight for the dollar for a triple ex/none diamond. PS taught me that all triple ex's aren't cut equally. And, I'm not too fond of the limited info provided by GIA Certs.

So, now we are looking at a Tiffany-style ring and band from WF for her and a custom ring for me (based on some that I've seen on PS).

I'll post more about the rings as they materialize. Also, after, I become independently wealthy, I promise to post more, but until then, I'll just be an occasional poster. I sacrificed months of time reading PS, when I should have been writing my Master's thesis. Now that I purchased the diamond, I have to get back to writing. :)

Thanks again - this is a great site.

Louis

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see the finished product :)

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Be sure to post hand shots!

ondone

Rough_Rock
I sure will! We won't be together again until the end of October, and the rings will take about 2 more months. But, as soon we have the rings - I will post some photos.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats again on finding "the one" twice!!! (the girl &the stone)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results