shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks PS and GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tar Heel

Rough_Rock
I had to post a specific topic here thanking Sarah from Good Old Gold for all she did to help me pick out the perfect stone for my future bride. She was so patient with me, never emailed or called me asking for status or pushing me towards any specific decision. She let me take the lead and time things how I wanted. She answers litterally 50+ emails with questions both smart and dumb (more of the latter). Sarah always put things in perspective, gave me personal attention and advice, and heck, I feel I have a new friend out of this whole process!

I even narrowed it down to three stones and made what sounded like a silly request like "can you analyze and create a video with this 1.75 stone next to these other two 1.5 stones and then throw in a 2ct stone that''s not ideal cut so I can see the brilliance/shine difference?" And about 2 days later all of that was done and I''m watching an HD video of my future stone. Incredible service GOG!

GOG rocks (no pun intended).

But I can''t leave out the PSers here. There are many forums on the internet about a million topics and I have never had such great communication, advice and information than from PS. So many of you have so much experience with this industry (both IN the industry and purchasers/receivers of many diamond jewelry pieces) and I witnessed so many newbies like me asking questions that seemed so green and naive and everyone helped so openly. Easily I could have read "read the damn FAQ newbie". haha

Thanks all and thanks Sarah!

Rick

Sarah@GOG

Rough_Rock
Thank you! You were a pleasure to help
41.gif
<- that''s me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results