shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
I would like all of you to know that I truly appreciate your kindness.
Thank you,
Joe

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for taking the time to say this Joe.

And feel free to post as many pictures of Sweetpea as you feel like.

We'd love to see them.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, please do, love to see them.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
He really loved kids, especially her (me too). After she left he carrier her little squeaky toy for months. I miss them both very much.

me_and_my_buddy_doing_laundry.jpg

sp76.jpg

sp77.jpg

sp80.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah joe, such sweet pics…Sweetpea was a beautiful dog, inside and out, I can see why you miss him so much; there is something very endearing about a dog who loves children, our lab was the same way…continuing to think of you, I know your heart is hurting and I'm sending hugs and thoughts of comfort to you.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww how cute Sweetpea...thanks for posting these pictures of him.

And who's the little girl, Joe? Why is she gone? :((

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, look how good he is with a big piece of cake just inches away. Such a good good dog.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joe, Thank you posting these pictures of Sweetpea. The little girl is also adorable. You can tell they had a special connection in the pictures. I'm sure they bring a smile to everyone who sees them. I hope things are getting a little easier for you.

I have read every word in the thread you started about being a foster parent. Your heartfelt words described how very much these children meant to both you and your wife. I hope both of you know the difference you have made in all these children's lives. They are so lucky to have spent time in your home. You are an amazing man Joe.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
I was given a flash drive the other day with pictures I had never seen.

sweetpea_039.jpg

sweetpea_038.jpg

sweetpea_034.jpg

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Sweetpea and Ransom.

sweetpea_009.jpg

sweetpea_008.jpg

sweetpea_007.jpg

sweetpea_014__2_.jpg

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Sweetpea and Olive.

sweetpea_005__2_.jpg

sweetpea_006.jpg

sweetpea_059.jpg

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Sweetpea, Ranson and Angel. It's just Ransom and Olive now. He is get old and she is wild.

sweetpea_041.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Such beautiful souls. You gave him a wonderful life, and truly honor him.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you've discovered more pics of your precious Sweetpea Joe! They are all such beautiful dogs, I hope these pics bring you some comfort and good memories of your sweet dog. Big hugs to you and I hope your grief is easing a little.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All your dogs are truly beautiful. God bless them (may He bless Sweetpea's soul) and God bless you.

Deb

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, they are all sooo sweet. Sweetpea sounds and looks just like her name suggests. Thank you for sharing. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hay Joe, all your dogs are so beautiful and such sweet babies. Thank you for sharing and I know Sweet Pea is at peace and having a wonderful time with all our beloved babies who are now gone and now at Rainbow Bridge. (((HUGS))).

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Ransom and I went to the vet today. He has a bump on his rear ankle (hock joint). He was diagnosed with "Cancer in his bones". They could remove his leg and then start him on a chemo program if we request it. His vet does not recommend that method of treatment. He is 117lbs and 10 years old. He has been living with lymphoma sense October of 2014. He was given 4 months to live then and "Maybe longer if we get lucky". So today we are hoping for some more luck. He is in a pain management type of treatment plan now. He loves his mom and she loves him.

snow_and_sunday_morning_001.jpg

snow_and_sunday_morning_018.jpg

snow_and_sunday_morning_027__2_.jpg

snow_and_sunday_morning_031__2_.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dogs!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart goes out to you, hay joe. It's clear how devoted you and your dogs are to each other. Wishing you all the best.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, Joe. My late mother used to say-about pets and children,"If you don't have them to laugh over, you don't have them to cry over". And, alternatively, she would say, "If you don't have them to cry over, you don't have them to laugh over".

She wasn't a simpleton. She was a wonderful, kind woman who spent her life teaching small children and who loved animals. Sometimes now when I cuddle with my huge Newfoundlland and feel his loving essence, I also think of his mortality. Anyone who has lost an animal he deeply loved knows the incredible loss that it brings. Seeing one's dependent baby helpless and sick is unbearable. My heart goes out to you.

Big hugs,
Deb

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hay Joe, I am so sorry about Ransom's diagnosis and keeping you and your sweet furry children in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs))).

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Ransom was born June 22 2006 and died today, January 29 2016. I love you Ransom.

dogs_2_004.jpg

dogs_2_007.jpg

first_day_of_school_073.jpg

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Just three months after Sweetpea died. He loved Sweetpea, food and his Mom.

snow_and_sunday_morning_035.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh joe, I am so very, very sorry. I have tears in my eyes right now, I know you are heartbroken - Ransom was such a handsome boy. I will be thinking of you in the upcoming days, such a painful loss. (((hugs)))

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
hay joe, I am so sorry for your loss. Strength and peace to you.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Joe. :((

I'm so sorry. :blackeye: To lose both dogs so close to each other in time, too... :((

My heart breaks for you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't see this until today, Joe. I am very sorry for your loss. I know your hearts and the hearts of everyone in your family must be breaking. I saw a little girl in some photos with the dogs. My brother and I grew up fighting over who would sleep with our family dog and he cried for a full year when she died. I have also seen my own daughter lose dogs. My heart goes out to all of you.

Hugs and prayers,
Deb

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry hay Joe. My heart goes out to you and your family. Your wonderful sweet dogs knew how much you loved them and they loved you more than anything too. You gave them a life filled with love and happiness and I hope that provides some comfort.
I am so sorry.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing 2 precious fur babies so close together. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results