shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you to PS and Ilya @ Diamond Zone in Chicago!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I have come across many places online that I am tempted to try, but because they seem "too good to be true", I always hit cancel before actually purchasing. As I was waiting anxiously for another piece of jewelry to be done this spring with a wonderful PS vendor, I wanted to look into having a platinum anniversary band made. After spending much time on Priscescope, I came across a beautiful set of posts about PS members visiting Ilya and Diamond Zone in Chicago. After contacting Ilya with my design in platinum that I had in mind, he quickly responded and said he could do the design and stay within my budget. I gave him a small deposit and set the wheels in motion.

The CAD's came and I was pleased with them so they began casting. The entire time, any time I had a question or concern, Ilya responded quickly and with an answer that indicated we were on the same page. The ring arrived today and it is truly beautiful. It is exactly my size and every detail is perfect. Thank you to PS and the members who visited/posted about Ilya. Thank you to llya and Diamond Zone- it has truly been a pleasure!

ilyaring2.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! And glad to read this post as I am considering a setting they make as well, so was curious about others' experiences with their products.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I have worked with many jewelers over the years to have rings made because I have small fingers, hands down this experience was perfect from start to finish. I can recommend them, without hesitation. Good luck and would love to see your project! Give Ilya my regards :)

Edited to add- I cannot speak about their stock settings because this was made to my specifications, I would go that route if you can since you are a ps'er ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results