shape
carat
color
clarity

thank you pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jbrusky

Rough_Rock
Thank you pricescope for all of your wonderful input and suggestions. Instead of a well cut H IF, I opted for a F VS1, more in line with your suggestions. It is a beautiful stone with less color and a single crystal inclusion that can't be seen anyway. It was just as well cut, less expensive, and absolutely beautiful. I researched for four months before I made the purchase and your website and advice were invaluable. I purchased it through your advertiser whiteflash.com, and am very satisfied with their service. I made sure to tell them that pricescope.com referred me to them. Thank you again and keep up the good work!
John
PS: she said "yes"!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratuations John.That diamond will put a sparkle in her eyes
smile.gif

Garry

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi John!!We're so pleased everything went well for you and that she said yes! The diamond really looked beautiful set in the ring. It is so wonderful to have been part of a happy ending.LesleyH www.whiteflash.com

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your purchase and your engagement!
smile.gif

Your stone sounds beautiful! Congratulations on both the purchase, and your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results