shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope and GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JP78

Rough_Rock
I received my ring a short time ago but finally gave it to my now fiance last weekend. She loves it and we could not be happier. Between reading all of the posts on pricescope and the time that Jonathan spent with me I feel that I have learned a lot. Both Jonathan and Christen from Good Old Gold made my purchase very easy. When I found the Tacori ring that I wanted they were able to contact Tacori for me and order the ring. I also found a great diamond that was exactly what I was looking for. Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend them. Here are some pics.

JP Pr103GVS1 side view 2.jpg

JP78

Rough_Rock
Another

JP Pr103GVS1 finished.jpg

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Thats a great looking profile!
36.gif
But surely you jest!? One picture??
38.gif
We will need you to start a SMTR thread asap!!

Congratulations!

ETA: I see we were posting at the same time! That is gorgeous and very similar to what I want. Please sir, may I have some more?
2.gif

Perfect Diamond

Rough_Rock
That is really beautiful!!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the kind words JP. You have a very special ring.
36.gif

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is fabulous and proves why pricescope has heled many. :) Thank you Pricescope!!

cruiserhead

Rough_Rock
congrats, the ring looks great!
can you give specifics like the size and style of diamond? I like the ring and how the prongs protect the diamond...is it called a tacori or is that the style?
thanks for any info and again, congrats on a really amazing looking ring

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you...beautiful ring you have there...my best wishes to you both! Enjoy!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results