shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You Mark Turnowski for my Gorgeous Ring!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I want to personally thank Mark Turnowski and the team at Brilliantly Engaged for making my dream ring a reality.
I wanted a split shank for my cushion diamond ring and I wanted it delicately made not just a store bought type of setting. I had seen Mark's work posted on PS and was very pleased with what I saw. I called him and we began to work together in creating my platinum diamond halo setting for my 2.30 H VVS2 cushion diamond.
Mark made my Platinum Setting consisting of 1.08 brilliant diamonds in G/H VS clarity.

Mark and I spoke over several weeks and he always responded promptly to my e-mails. He was patient, kind and always accomodated my busy work schedule so we could set up meetings to discuss the design.
Fianlly I took my ring home last week, and It took my breath away. Pictures do not do this ring justice. It is more beautiful in person.
I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a custom design ring, to call Mark and his team at Brilliantly Engaged.
I am thrilled with my ring and have gotten so many compliments on it and how delicately and stunning this ring looks.
Thank you Mark and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Here are some pics for you to enjoy!

_25229.jpg

_25231.jpg

_25232.jpg

_25230.jpg

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
That is just stunning! The proportions are perfect. May I ask if it will be worn with a band? I adore the split shank. The rngraved is to die for.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
yorkgirl|1418608857|3801219 said:
That is just stunning! The proportions are perfect. May I ask if it will be worn with a band? I adore the split shank. The rngraved is to die for.

Thank you yorkgirl for your kind words!
The ring can be worn with a band but I am not going to wear a band with it. Instead I will wear my wedding band on my other hand.
I really just wanted to wear the split shank ring without a band which is why I chose to make it a little wider then the usual split shanks out there. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results