shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you all! Legato Sleek Line Pave - 0.65ct H VS2

hawk25

Shiny_Rock
First and foremost, this thread is to thank all the PSers who helped me learn and find the most beautiful diamond I've ever seen. I’m certain that without this site, myself and countless other regular consumers would have either paid an outrageous amount for the same quality stone, or settled for an inferior one. You’re providing a great service, and I can’t thank you enough.

Liza at WF went above and beyond being so patient and putting up with me, and that’s no exaggeration. She personally wrote me 27 emails replying to my questions and concerns, and a total of 46 emails were sent to me by the entire WF staff (that's about 90 emails between myself and the company, I truly felt sorry for them having to deal with me) My relatively small purchase is probably peanuts to them, but they couldn't have treated me better.

The ring is a Legato Sleek Line Pave in platinum (5% ruthenium), 0.65ct H VS2 ACA and is absolutely stunning (although tiny compared to gorgeous ones I've seen here ;)) ). I literally sat down and stared at it with the sun for an hour today. What I didn't expect was how great it looks in not so ideal lighting, including the semi-dark living room I’m currently in. The prongs and Legato head are incredibly delicate and shows very little metal. Pictures really don’t do ideal cut diamonds any justice, and I can only imagine what some of the pieces PSers have look like in person. I only have a cell phone camera, so this is the best I can do (the pictures are using my hand, haven’t proposed yet).

wf_legato_1.jpg
wf_legato_2.jpg
wf_legato_5_0.jpg
wf_legato_4_0.jpg

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring! She will be thrilled when you propose. :appl:

I can tell where you are because of the background. I'm not sure if you are comfortable with that or not. You can always ask admin to remove those pics and then you can post new ones with a more generic background.

hawk25

Shiny_Rock
JaneSmith|1378336786|3514633 said:
Lovely ring! She will be thrilled when you propose. :appl:

I can tell where you are because of the background. I'm not sure if you are comfortable with that or not. You can always ask admin to remove those pics and then you can post new ones with a more generic background.

Ah I completely forgot that, thanks for pointing it out.

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
That is a GORGEOUS ring! Excellent job!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful! Great choice with your setting selection - very elegant!

(I have no idea where you are ;)) )

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What ring size is that it looks huge?

So spectacular. It looks like the perfect size and very timeless.

hawk25

Shiny_Rock
Niel|1378340700|3514660 said:

Are you talking about the diamond or the ring itself that looks huge? :lol:

It's a 7.25, which from what I've read is on the larger size. When I was shopping and said the size, I've had some jewelers say 'no no, you must be mistaken, that's too large' and others say the stock size they carry is a 7, so it's around average. Not quite sure what to think.

The taper really does help make the stone pop though (an added plus for my limited budget).

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawk25|1378341317|3514670 said:

It's a 7.25, which from what I've read is on the larger size. When I was shopping and said the size, I've had some jewelers say 'no no, you must be mistaken, that's too large' and others say the stock size they carry is a 7, so it's around average. Not quite sure what to think.

The taper really does help make the stone pop though (an added plus for my limited budget).

Haha even if I thought her finger looked like sausages I would never say!!!

No I was saying the stone looks huge for the CTW so I assumed she had tiny little fingers.

And my finger size is 7.25, and no its not too large at all

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1378341530|3514671 said:
hawk25|1378341317|3514670 said:

Haha even if I thought her finger looked like sausages I would never say!!!

No I was saying the stone looks huge for the CTW so I assumed she had tiny little fingers.

And my finger size is 7.25, and no its not too large at all

I'm a 7.25 too, it's average. Most PSers just have tiny hands!

Congrats, the ring is just beautiful!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous. A classic beauty. I'm also a 7.25 and I would be proud to wear that beauty!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7.25 is not at all large! You did a fabulous job choosing a stunning ring! Aren't ACA's amazing!!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
You did a fabulous job on that hawk! She's going to be thrilled!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results