shape
carat
color
clarity

TGIFP (Thank Goodness I Found Pricescope)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I have been lurking on this site now for several weeks.
About a month ago, I bought a 1 ct Marquise solitaire from Helzberg...I think I got lucky because it sparkles like mad but...''nuff said.
I needed a wedding band to go with it, and I happened upon this site...thanks to the posts I have read here, I got a dandy of an eternity band. It''s bead-set, .50 ct with milgrain edging, and I KNOW the quality of this one is good...I put the local jeweler (NOT a mall jeweler)through the 3rd degree this time before I purchased it, and they were happy to comply!
So again, thanks for just "being here!"

~Kat

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah, here''s the picture...my camera''s not too great but you get the idea...

sized copy of ring shot.jpg

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Well, since no one else is replying to this post, I will.
I realized after the original post that B&M stores (finally figured out what that was) are not real popular on this site. I happened to come across one that was open to questions about cut, color, clarity, etc., and I realize that may not be the norm, but I was happy that they didn''t get an "attitude" because I have dealt with that before.
And, I realize my pic didn''t turn out that well because in reality, my rings look better than that. In fact, that was the only picture out of like 10 that even turned out (time for a new camera).
The Helzberg solitaire is actually a 1 ct, H, SI1...BUT that is an IGI grading (thought that was great at the time...) and that is why I feel like I got lucky with it because in reality, the thing does sparkle a lot, at least to my eye it does. Probably not as much as an ideal-cut round, but I love Marquise so I am happy with it for now.
The bottom line is that, I would not have even known what the 4 C''s were had it not been for me stumbiling across PS. It''s a shame that I didn''t happen upon this site before I purchased the solitaire, but at least I knew a little bit more what I was talking about when I purchased the band.
Well, maybe I can upgrade the solitaire later...and I will ask questions here before I do that :)

~Kat

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Kat!

No one responded to you here, because they are usually looking for this sort of post over in "Show me the ring." Have you posted over there? if you do, lots of people will see and comment on your new ring -- cheers!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Violet!
30.gif

~Kat

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shoot. I forgot to add how pretty that set is - it''s really beautiful BTW!!!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
You are very sweet. I think the wedding band is better quality than the solitaire, though...thanks to PS!

~Kat

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Glad you found what you wanted in a wedding band!! We really do need more pictures though, so please post some over on Show Me the Ring!!! Hey...don't think B&Ms are not popular around Pricescope. Some of the PS vendors are in fact B&Ms who also have a strong Internet presence. In addition, many PS members have had great experiences with other B&Ms as well. Thanks for sharing your experience!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Onedrop,
You''re a sweetie too. Obviously I need to get some clues about posting :) Thank you!

~Kat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results