shape
carat
color
clarity

Testimonial of Martin Sheffield & Selwyn in Toronto

SebOttawa

Rough_Rock
Trade
Originally I planned to use James Allen and almost committed until I stumbled upon this site and Martin Sheffield of USA Certed Diamonds. All the positive reviews and testimonials left me feeling like I had to at least reach out to him and see what magic he could pull!

I do have to agree with some of the other reviews, that its best to call him as I'm sure he is very busy and doesn't always get back to you by email. After our first chat I felt comfortable working with him and do not regret my decision at all. We picked out the perfect stone and had it delivered to his location. Once the stone arrived he gave me the thumbs up that the stone was indeed beautiful and sent it off to his Setter to be completed.

Selwyn of Kahns Jeweller was awesome to work with and sent me an AutoCAD image of what the ring would look like before beginning the work. Once the ring was completed I drove up from Ottawa and picked up the ring on a Saturday which is Selwyns day off (THANK YOU!!) as Martin was out of town that weekend. They did provide the option of delivering the ring but I decided I wanted to see it in person first!

Payment for both gentlemen were completed before I retrieved the ring. They both made me feel comfortable with this process and I'm happy with the decision!

Final Verdict: The fiancé LOVED the ring and is happy with the research I did before biting the bullet!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Originally I planned to use James Allen and almost committed until I stumbled upon this site and Martin Sheffield of USA Certed Diamonds. All the positive reviews and testimonials left me feeling like I had to at least reach out to him and see what magic he could pull!

I do have to agree with some of the other reviews, that its best to call him as I'm sure he is very busy and doesn't always get back to you by email. After our first chat I felt comfortable working with him and do not regret my decision at all. We picked out the perfect stone and had it delivered to his location. Once the stone arrived he gave me the thumbs up that the stone was indeed beautiful and sent it off to his Setter to be completed.

Selwyn of Kahns Jeweller was awesome to work with and sent me an AutoCAD image of what the ring would look like before beginning the work. Once the ring was completed I drove up from Ottawa and picked up the ring on a Saturday which is Selwyns day off (THANK YOU!!) as Martin was out of town that weekend. They did provide the option of delivering the ring but I decided I wanted to see it in person first!

Payment for both gentlemen were completed before I retrieved the ring. They both made me feel comfortable with this process and I'm happy with the decision!

Final Verdict: The fiancé LOVED the ring and is happy with the research I did before biting the bullet!
Thank you for the feedback, it is always good to have more to add to the evidence base :)

Now we just need pics of the ring ;-) if you are happy to share :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results