shape
carat
color
clarity

Testimonial for Whiteflash and thanks to Pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mre

Rough_Rock
Some of you might remember my thread about choosing a diamond between Good Old Gold and Whiteflash. I ended up going with Whiteflash and I have to say that the service was outstanding. I dealt with Katie Homuth and she provided excellent service from the start of the process to the end. Obviously, with an expensive purchase of this type a buyer can be a little nervous before they get the diamond, and I can say Katie did everything to put my mind at ease.

I bought an ACA diamond, and needless to say it''s a beautiful diamond - when I first took a look at it I was stunned by how good it looked. I immediately took the diamond to my jeweller to pick out a setting and he looked at the diamond extensively. After respectively asking why I didn''t buy a diamond from him, he went on to give what I would say is a high compliment to Whiteflash (and my research, thanks to the members of Pricescope). He said that if he was making an engagement ring for one of his daughters he would be proud to source a diamond like this for their ring. He said that I had picked an outstanding diamond.

Thanks again to everyone on Pricescope for taking the time to share their opinions on my diamond choice. I ended up getting a better diamond than I would have got through a jeweller, and it was almost $1400 cheaper than what I would have paid for a nice, but inferior diamond.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! You''ll have to get us some pictures...

mre

Rough_Rock
I will, as soon as I get ring. :)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats! i went through the same thing with a local jeweler. i too am extremely pleased with my wf purchases. way to go!

we will need pics!
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
YAY - Congrats on your purchase!

Having bought several times from WF, I can confidently say I think you made an excellent choice.

Can''t wait to see the pics!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi mre, I remember you and your thread.

Congrats on your purchase! And please post pics if you can.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait to see pictures! (LOTS of them, please!!!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

dhog

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 8:52:19 AM
Author:mre

I bought an ACA diamond, and needless to say it''s a beautiful diamond - when I first took a look at it I was stunned by how good it looked.

Very nice,it will look even better on her finger.

With each compliment she receives you will know that you
did the right thing.

congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results