shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

tell me my fortune...

Discussion in 'Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves' started by CoralQuiz, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoralQuiz
    Rough_Rock

by CoralQuiz » Oct 2, 2009
    I am making wrapped fortune cookies for our wedding favors.

We''re going to use some cute facts about us as the messages, but I''d love for every guest to have a different message so I need more content.

Tell me your favourite romantic quotes and poems to put in the cookies!

Some of your signatures at the bottom of your posts are just gorgeous and I might "borrow" them too :))

xo

2. CoralQuiz
    Rough_Rock

by CoralQuiz » Oct 2, 2009
    It doesn''t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. ~ Good Will Hunting

3. redfaerythinker
    Brilliant_Rock

by redfaerythinker » Oct 2, 2009
    If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever --- Casper ( or if you were looking for something funnier, "if I tell you I love you, will you promise not to eat me?"

A dream is a wish your heart makes --- Cinderella

The greatest thing you''ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return --- Moulin Rouge

Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time. --- Moulin Rouge

I''m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. --- Notting Hill

I am someone else when I''m with you, someone more like myself. --- Original sin

Love is friendship on fire --- The Perfect Man

I dream about being with you forever. --- Twilight

Hope that helps![​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.