shape
carat
color
clarity

tell me about cruises!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
as a Christmas gift, BF''s parents are treating me and his whole family to a cruise in January!
23.gif
36.gif
i''ve never been on one before and i''m just curious to know what your experiences are like.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 2:08:34 AM
Author:vip0802
as a Christmas gift, BF''s parents are treating me and his whole family to a cruise in January!
23.gif
36.gif
i''ve never been on one before and i''m just curious to know what your experiences are like.
It depends on the cruise. A nicer, longer, more expensive cruise will have a different vibe than a quick "booze cruise."

Personally, I hate cruises. It goes against my traveling M.O.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, I completely agree with TG. Some people love cruises and others hate them. I''m sure you''ll have a great time with your bf and his family, that''s a really nice Xmas gift!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 2:08:34 AM
Author:vip0802
23.gif
36.gif
I have only gone to a few cruises, but most of them have been Disney cruises. Granted there were a lot of kids, but most of them did group activities with other children and I didn''t really have any problems seeing them running around or so. There were also adult only stuff to do on board which kept me entertained. You could booze it up if you wanted to, but I went on Disney cruises mainly for the shows and the food. Service was awesome and everything was great, at least when we went. There were also excursions you could do when you get on land. I for one would do a cruise again!

Btw, that''s awesome that BF''s family is treating you all to a cruise in January! Have fun!!

ashbeth609

Rough_Rock
I''ll chime in...

DH and I got married on a cruise. It was the most wonderful experience for us because we like both the relaxation that comes with vacation with the option of activities. Check out www.cruisecritic.com - there is a ton of information there.

Hope that helps!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
DH and I have been on 3 cruises, and would love to do more! A cruise with the family sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results