shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW TEASER PHOTOS of my 2.32 G VS1 MICHAEL B PARIS RING !

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
fluffylouds22|1445641410|3941471 said:
Hello. I absolutely adore your ring!! It's so so beautiful. Absolutely stunning! Please let me know if this is inappropriate to ask...but do you have any idea what the price range of the ring was? I only ask because I'm starting to look for ideas and want to know if something like this would be reasonable to ask for from my bf. Thank you so much!

Michael C Fina has this one or something very similar listed for almost $9k (that is for just the setting, no center stone):
http://www.michaelcfina.com/engagement-wedding-rings/engagement-rings/michael-b-platinum--diamond-setting-MB1-4X-PAR-DP.html#

The pricing on designer pieces tends to be set by the designer, so it would probably be in that range no matter where you go.

Kellfizzell

Rough_Rock
We are sort of ring twins, but i LOVE your blinged out setting! I have a 2.73 center stone, but thinking i want a more intricate setting like yours, absolutely love it! My setting now is pretty plain, i love the side stones and height i think it really emphasizes the stone!

img_5705.jpg
img_5731.jpg image_4135.jpg

eyesbrahh

Rough_Rock
We are sort of ring twins, but i LOVE your blinged out setting! I have a 2.73 center stone, but thinking i want a more intricate setting like yours, absolutely love it! My setting now is pretty plain, i love the side stones and height i think it really emphasizes the stone!

img_5705.jpg

What is your ring size if you don’t mind me asking?

eyesbrahh

Rough_Rock

img_5705.jpg

Any more stats on the ring? Cut, color, clarity? If you don’t mind of course :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results