shape
carat
color
clarity

taxes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
anyone else not even started them yet?
I know I have to pay in self employment tax so haven''t even started yet.
Anyone else putting it off? I was going to do them this weekend but bleh don''t feel like it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tick tock Karl. Time''s a'' wastin''!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mailed ours last weekend. I wait as long as I can to pay but still want to make sure it gets there in time.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
just did mine yesterday.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
No way did I wait. In fact, I did mine right away and got the direct deposit among the first group of rebates.

For 2010, we''ll have to file self-employment and will hire an accountant. Even though I use to work as an accountant I don''t remember anything because it was so hideously boring that I blacked out that entire period of my life. I earned a degree and only worked in the field for nine months. My mom said she''d only pay for my schooling if I went into some sort of business field. Waste ''o money.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
We did ours a few weeks ago - and netfiled :)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be doing mine tomorrow. I know I owe, so I''ve been putting it off.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/11/2010 7:41:11 PM
Author: vc10um
yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh im not the only one!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t started.
38.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/11/2010 7:48:01 PM
Author: Karl_K
Date: 4/11/2010 7:41:11 PM

Author: vc10um

yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh im not the only one!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

We always owe.
39.gif

starshine

Shiny_Rock
I still need to do ours, too!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Just picked ours up from the accountant today. DH is in a sour mood now, partly because of her fee and partly because of all the checks he had to write.

I used to do my own taxes and e-file well in advance of the deadline because I always got a small refund. But DH's taxes are so complicated (he is both employed and self-employed, and earns income in multiple states so he has to file several state and city returns as well as our regular state and federal ones) I didn't even want to touch them. Sigh...it should not be this complicated.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband is self employed so I feel your pain. I just finished the taxes and sent the payment at 6:45. Just have city taxes to finish tomorrow. You still have over 3 days to finish them Karl.
11.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We did ours Jan 26th, but DH is still doing all of our kids! Someday they will do their own!
21.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I did ours back in February, to see how much we owed, but SURPRISE....we got a refund! WOO HOO!

I feel your pain Karl!
14.gif

Lori

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
uhm... me.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I just did my taxes Wednesday night. I was dreading having to do it, thinking I would have to pay an arm and a leg for having taken out my 401k. It turned out to not be terrible and I''m actually getting a refund(which I prefer!)

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
We did our federal taxes a couple of weeks ago, but I still need to file our state taxes. It''s pretty easy, I just need to rouse myself to do it.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I am self employed and always pay a boatload. I have an appt at 2pm today which I am dreading.
39.gif

zipzapgirl

Shiny_Rock
We went through them last night and DH is going to hit the SEND button today.

We got hit with a huge marrige penalty--so painful
7.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
We always wait until late March to drop everything off with our accountant. It''s an unpleasant little reminder that every hour we''ve worked from Jan. 1st to that point goes to the gov''t. We found out we owe quite a bit this year and still haven''t sent the check. I''m still trying to figure out what I want to write in the "memo" portion.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wrote the check for our state return and popped that in the mail. Our federal went in this time last month....still no refund in sight...

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
This was the first year that I was actually going to get a refund so you would think I would have done it in January. Nope. Submitted last week
9.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m super unmotivated this year. FI taxes (which should have been easy & qualified for refund) have turned into a headache involving 2 attorneys and it looks like we''ll have to do an extention on his until the mess is sorted out.

I''m self employed and haven''t even started on mine yet. I always get to write a check out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results