Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Tapatalk help

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
1,617
I use the Tapatalk app for a few different forums. I received an email stating that a member of another forum is following me. Is there a way to remove him? I don't want anyone to follow me. I know posts are public, but I'd prefer not to announce every time I wrote something if that makes sense. Would this person be able to follow my posts on any forum where I have the same user name?

Basically, I don't want any Tapatalk followers that I can't approve before they start following me.

Thanks!
 

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
1,617
Anyone?

I've Googled and can't find an answer. It would be nice if there were a way to remove a follower from Tapatalk.
 

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
1,617
Thank you Kenny! I also did similar searches and haven't found any way of removing a follower. Tapatalk doesn't even give you the option to approve or deny a follower request - kind like a Facebook request. I want to have control over my own Tapatalk account but can't figure out how to do so.
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,174
orbaya|1463437108|4032442 said:
Thank you Kenny! I also did similar searches and haven't found any way of removing a follower. Tapatalk doesn't even give you the option to approve or deny a follower request. Unless I'm missing something, I don't like the option to have control over my own Tapatalk account (or any of my accounts).
I'm the most clueless person on the planet about social media.
I'm not a member of any on them.
Your concern is yet another reason.

When something is free YOU are the product being sold and exploited.

Close your account.
 

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,398
It is for these type of reasons that we really do not officially support Tapatalk.

On the positive side we are working on getting a new forum platform which will have a responsive design and easier UI for the site.
 

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
1,617
PS Admin|1463440361|4032455 said:
It is for these type of reasons that we really do not officially support Tapatalk.

On the positive side we are working on getting a new forum platform which will have a responsive design and easier UI for the site.
Thank you. If I have no control over my account, yet a stranger does, I'm done with Tapatalk.

Are there any other apps that do the same thing but the user has control of their account?
 

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,398
orbaya|1463442118|4032464 said:
PS Admin|1463440361|4032455 said:
It is for these type of reasons that we really do not officially support Tapatalk.

On the positive side we are working on getting a new forum platform which will have a responsive design and easier UI for the site.
Thank you. If I have no control over my account, yet a stranger does, I'm done with Tapatalk.

Are there any other apps that do the same thing but the user has control of their account?

Unfortunately I am unaware of any apps such as this.
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top