shape
carat
color
clarity

Tapatalk help

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I use the Tapatalk app for a few different forums. I received an email stating that a member of another forum is following me. Is there a way to remove him? I don't want anyone to follow me. I know posts are public, but I'd prefer not to announce every time I wrote something if that makes sense. Would this person be able to follow my posts on any forum where I have the same user name?

Basically, I don't want any Tapatalk followers that I can't approve before they start following me.

Thanks!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone?

I've Googled and can't find an answer. It would be nice if there were a way to remove a follower from Tapatalk.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Kenny! I also did similar searches and haven't found any way of removing a follower. Tapatalk doesn't even give you the option to approve or deny a follower request - kind like a Facebook request. I want to have control over my own Tapatalk account but can't figure out how to do so.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
orbaya|1463437108|4032442 said:
Thank you Kenny! I also did similar searches and haven't found any way of removing a follower. Tapatalk doesn't even give you the option to approve or deny a follower request. Unless I'm missing something, I don't like the option to have control over my own Tapatalk account (or any of my accounts).

I'm the most clueless person on the planet about social media.
I'm not a member of any on them.
Your concern is yet another reason.

When something is free YOU are the product being sold and exploited.

Close your account.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It is for these type of reasons that we really do not officially support Tapatalk.

On the positive side we are working on getting a new forum platform which will have a responsive design and easier UI for the site.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
PS Admin|1463440361|4032455 said:
It is for these type of reasons that we really do not officially support Tapatalk.

On the positive side we are working on getting a new forum platform which will have a responsive design and easier UI for the site.

Thank you. If I have no control over my account, yet a stranger does, I'm done with Tapatalk.

Are there any other apps that do the same thing but the user has control of their account?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
orbaya|1463442118|4032464 said:
PS Admin|1463440361|4032455 said:

Thank you. If I have no control over my account, yet a stranger does, I'm done with Tapatalk.

Are there any other apps that do the same thing but the user has control of their account?

Unfortunately I am unaware of any apps such as this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results