shape
carat
color
clarity

Tanzanite Pendant

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Husband bought me this 4.69 tanzanite pendant on Grand Cayman when we were on our cruise. I am sure we overpaid even though we haggled. There was no lab report, only an appraisal, and I sent it to AGL when we got back - worried it was a piece of glass. I’ve been nervously waiting but got word that it’s legit and not filled. What a relief because I googled some horror stories. My husband has said to book lots of excursions on future cruises because it’d be far less expensive than jewels. 245AE2EC-0F3D-4C2F-B6E4-AE0E4400533F.jpeg

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty, looks like it will go well with the ring in your avatar. Quite blue for a tanzanite, the ones I've seen have been slightly more purple.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous color! Enjoy it with happy memories of your travels! I love wearable souvenirs that put a spring in your step. :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really beautiful! :love: What a wonderful memento of your trip...now you can wear and enjoy it with confindence! :appl:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your tanzanite pendant is gorgeous :love:. Congrats on the great news from AGL!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and I'm so glad you got good news from AGL.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a lovely colour, and a really pretty pendant. If it had been glass, you wouldn’t have been able to see flashes of red. =)2

This is my AAAA Tanzanite pendant.

78C5DEC7-B1B7-4AD0-8518-3C04F6B18F2C.jpeg

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Austina - I din't know that! I learn so much on the PS pages. Thank you; and your pendant is so pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results