shape
carat
color
clarity

Talk to me about this cushion...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

georgetteoden

Rough_Rock
Tell me what you think...

Cushion 1.16 carats H SI1 w/GIA cert showing only a feather, under a facet-- in photos, invisible.

What importance should I place on the fact that the broker feels it''s an ideal cut? if they''re reliable, then it''s reliable?

Depth: 67.6%
Table: 60.0%
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Medium
Culet: Small
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.68*6.34*3.84
Ratio: 1.12
Price: $4170

People have said you shouldn''t post too much identifying information or the diamond will get taken by someone quicker than you. So, I won''t say where I see this stone, but I can try to figure out how to post the GIA cert. It looks great-- to my newbie eye, totally eye-clean.

Appreciate it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t see any red flags with the stone. All the 4Cs seem to be in line for a very nice cushion. The cert will not tell me anymore than what you have already posted. What I do need is a real magnified picture of the stone to verify that it is well cut. An
ASET is a nice plus too. Any sarin on the stone for the crown height? As for "stone snatching", ask the vendor to hold or reserve the stone for you while you are thinking about it. Many vendors will do so for no charge.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results