shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list! I''m engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Both FH (hee!) and I took the day off from work today (prompted by him) to do some relaxing and to enjoy one another''s company.

He got up early this morning while I dozed, and made me breakfast in bed. He is an amazing cook, so this turned out to be the best breakfast I''ve ever had, complete with mimosas (something I''d actually mentioned offhand a couple weeks earlier. I love that he listens!). He came home from work early yesterday and must have gone to the grocery store then, because I had no idea!

He said some very sweet, wonderful things about me and our relationship, most of which I would like to keep to myself
9.gif
! But of course, he ended with telling me how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and would I marry him?

I said YES!

I''m feeling like the luckiest lady in the world right now.

eringaloros.jpg

sred2

Rough_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

beesknees

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Very pretty ring!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Aloros! What a beautiful ring! Can you tell us more about it?

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Congrats on the engagement!! hehe And what a seriously lovely ring. :) I can understand why you feel lucky. You now have a beautiful ring and a wonderful man. :)

heather318

Shiny_Rock
I glanced at one of your older threads and noticed your grandmother''s ring that you posted.. It looks like the same ring.. Is it? It looks so amazing and shiny! Congratulations!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congratulations, Aloros! Your ring is simply gorgeous!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats :) your ring is beautiful and your proposal sounds magnificant :)

Congratulations :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Aloros!! Your ring is a beauty!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
SO awesome. YOu knew it was going to happen that day too! And on a day with mimosas! Sign me up! Sounds perfect! Congrats to both of you! More pics are need though, you know that!
36.gif

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, it''s my grandmother''s ring. I, embarrassingly enough, have yet to get it appraised, but I''ll post it to SMTR once I do. The stones are very small, but they sparkle like crazy and I have little fingers, so it suits my tastes
1.gif

My grandfather was a coal miner and proposed without a ring. She wanted one though, so she got a job on the side and earned enough money to purchase it. She was quite a lady, and I''m proud and thrilled to wear her ring.

I''ll see if I can get some better pictures sometime. It''s graaaay outside now, and all the photos I take make the stones look dull.

Thank you so much for the congrats!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Aloros! I am so excited for you!! Lovely ring, wear it in good health!!!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a closer photo of the ring. I keep exclaiming about how pretty and shiny it is, and FH just rolls his eyes.
5.gif

eringaloros2.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Aloros! I love your ring, the setting is GORGEOUS! More pictures, please!
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Congrats Aloros!!!!!!!!!!
The ring is beautiful!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

M~

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Aloros! It really is a beautiful ring!!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
Congrats - and what a wonderful history to the ring you are wearing!!
1.gif

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! And beautiful ring, too!! Sounds like a wonderful guy you have there
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Aloros, you too?! I just read Quinnie''s great news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That sounds like a very sweet proposal, and likely to be the sort I get from my honey, since I know he wants something very personal and private. He sounds like such a sweetheart, and that ring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love the setting, and the stone looks just lovely! I can''t wait for more pictures!! Congrats again, babe!
9.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Yayyy!!! Congratulations!!! What a romantic proposal and what a beautiful and special ring
1.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Aloros! Beautiful proposal and ring
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results